Cerec MC XL for sale

Toothman19

Toothman19

Reaction score
For sale is a slightly used Cerec MC XL cad cam machine. It is in perfect condition. Along with the machine will come various blocks and burs to get you up and running in stride. The MC XL cuts down on all costs across the board and puts more money in your pocket. Do NOT miss out on this once in a lifetime opportunity.

Brand new these units go for over $100,000! You are getting over 50% off on a practically new unit.

With the Cerec MC XL, comes the Vita Zycromat oven and the inEos scanner to complete the bundle.

Sirona's Cerec MC XL Cad Cam - eBay (item 180698307337 end time Jul-29-11 11:11:03 PDT)

R

Randy Hill PhD

Reaction score
zzzzzzzzzzzz................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Toothman19

Toothman19

Reaction score
Do you do that to get your post count up. If you have nothing to contribute please leave my thread

user name

user name

Reaction score
Just curious...why are you getting rid of it?

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
Do you do that to get your post count up. If you have nothing to contribute please leave my thread

Oh my, not sure why I'm laughing but that was pretty funny...thanks :) Now 'leave my thread'...or I'll pull out my secret decoder ring and cast a spell on you, oh this is to much fun.

P

PSALM 91

Reaction score
cerec blocks

Would you consider selling the blocks separate? I already have a CEREC MC XL. Thanks

Mark Jackson

Mark Jackson

Reaction score
The Cerec InLab users forum on Facebook will have a seizure over this. Repost it there and it will be gone in a flash. Those guys are, well, go see for yourself.

Just be careful not to ever, ever say anything even remotely negative about Cerec, and don't tell them you know me.

avillon

avillon

Reaction score
do you still have it?

i have many potential buyers, send me your email, or post on inlab study group on FB, and dont say you know mark LOL

krashd133

krashd133

Reaction score
i have many potential buyers, send me your email, or post on inlab study group on FB, and dont say you know mark LOL

I also have a MCXL with only 208 millings on it for sale.........please get in touch if your interested or know someone who might be, thx

[email protected]

Techy

Techy

Reaction score
I have one in Canada for sale.....let me know (very little use......) most are lightly used

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
Someone will want it just to use as a control mill to show how much better other mills are in their study.

I was never here.

Last edited:
Top Bottom