Ceramists Needed in RI

PCDL

PCDL

Reaction score
Hi Gang.... Im looking for talented and motivated ceramists (who isn't, right??). Precision Craft Dental Lab is a 36 person, full service lab located in Smithfield RI. We are a commercial lab, but pride ourselves in doing quality work with quality materials at a fair price. Currently I have 6 people in my ceramics department, and I have 2 spaces available to grow. We produce pfm work, eMax, Full Contour Zirconia, and Authentic (Empress type) restorations. Currently we are using Creation products (CC, ZI-F) and eMax ceramic for our restorations.

As many labs here also do, we have a healthy and growing client list, and a bright future with a young staff. I am looking for people with 5 years minimum experience, and the ability to layer 7-10 units per day. This is not a production line operation, you will take your work start to finish. Custom shade work is also there for the right person. Training is ongoing, with lectures, in lab training sessions as well as on-the-job instruction day to day.

Compensation! Obviously this varies from candidate to candidate, but I am willing to be in the 65k range for production ceramists. For someone with the requisite skills (Custom Shade work, ability to manage workflow, etc.) I am willing to talk higher numbers. Included are Health/Dental, 401k plan, profit sharing plan, as well as the normal Holiday/Vacation/Sick Time routine.

Feel free to email me ([email protected]) message me here, or call the lab @ 800-828-2418. Resume and photos will be required, as well as a few interviews including at least one full day production here for evaluation purposes.

Thanks! Ryan