CAD where to start?

French Cadman

French Cadman

Reaction score
Nobody talks about Delcam (?)
You can not find in France, the guys have forsaken , it was so good !!! :D:D:D
Nobody to help you, the desert and the problems !

What a rip ! :mad:

In 2010 , you paid 7000 eur for this Dental softxare ....

3.jpg

04.jpg
Capture09.jpg

4.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
vb%252Cn.jpg
sgfsgv.jpg
er.jpg

Last edited:
cadfan

cadfan

Reaction score
High french cadman that whas one of the softwares if tested and after i told my reseller my opinion he switched fast as the wind to another software exocad),it doesent mater they put half million euro into the gully.I asked them why they are not able to make a waterproof data no answer from england 1 year later the german guys of them called me i was a little bit confused how fast they are.Delcam the greatest storytellers but they have the best scan algorithms for medit scanners a joke no they told me halve year ago.;););););)

Gru

Gru

Reaction score
I would recommend going to the initial training course for the specific systems you narrow it down to. It has to work for you, and your realistic future needs. I'm betting that in this soft sales market you can practically get them to let you take the training course for free as a hook to try to get you to buy theirs. Don't forget: it's not just which system you choose, but which company you saddle yourself with for support, repair, training, upgrades, software, etc.....

A

Alantech

Reaction score
no DelCAM! Save yourself the time and just punch yourself in the face, and give away $20k.
Then, you have the full experience.
Haha... Sounds good.. Way better than the apparent kick in the under-crackers and $25k Sirona experience!

Mike2

Mike2

Reaction score
Look at the Jensen package it is worth a look as you can get the whole set-up for under 55kU.S.$ Now that they have Exocad(Presico),you'll stiil have to buy their materials or pay to mill others, but with the stl. output you can send to Argen for metal or patterns and their support is unsurpassed! My 2cents

harmonylab

harmonylab

Reaction score
even with exocad or 3shape, make sure you get the open version. some dealers sell closed versions that lock you into their materials or milling centre.

French Cadman

French Cadman

Reaction score
High french cadman that whas one of the softwares if tested and after i told my reseller my opinion he switched fast as the wind to another software exocad),it doesent mater they put half million euro into the gully.I asked them why they are not able to make a waterproof data no answer from england 1 year later the german guys of them called me i was a little bit confused how fast they are.Delcam the greatest storytellers but they have the best scan algorithms for medit scanners a joke no they told me halve year ago.;););););)

Hi my friend !

I think you know well Simeda Luxembourg, isn't it ?
It was the first distributor of Exocad system in France , begining 2010.
They changed my life after the nightmare of delcam !!! :mad:

Today there are three major steps,
My wife,
My children,
and Exocad system !

Only happiness ! :)

Are you as happy as me whith your Exocad ? ;)

Last edited:
cadfan

cadfan

Reaction score
Hy my French friend
Your right it was simeda in January 2010 i test the system supported by Michael Kohnen ( nice guy) i think you know him that time Marcus Schütz was CEO as i told them my opinion they switched but for me it takes a little bit to much time to integrate exocad ( April, May). That time ill talked to the CEO of imetric he thougt delcam can do it ill say now and what happens with them today they sell medit scanners, and simeda and imetric are better in business thanks exocad. I am very happy with exocad too, a little bit here and their but they still have a look at the wishes of technicians so i am sure this is for a long ,long time:):):):):):)

R

Ringgenberg

Reaction score
even with exocad or 3shape, make sure you get the open version. some dealers sell closed versions that lock you into their materials or milling centre.
Is this Harmony Dental Lab in Florida?

harmonylab

harmonylab

Reaction score
Calgary actually

Sent from my LG-P769 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom