Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Stupid scary busy.

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
okay so i have heard from coast to coast how slow the labs have been, not just from suppliers and reps but from other labs as well.
what is your take? busy? steady? slow? starving?

unlike everyone else ive been speaking with, its been skyrocketing northward here. mainly for implants. heck we picked up 15 units of implant work yesterday alone (2man lab) plus another ~20 units of typical c/b caseload.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Not starving, but not steak and pizza either. Historical trend here is July is the worst month, even including Nov and Dec. This year Aug was worse, and July was nothing to write home about either.

But

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
okay so i have heard from coast to coast how slow the labs have been, not just from suppliers and reps but from other labs as well.
what is your take? busy? steady? slow? starving?

unlike everyone else ive been speaking with, its been skyrocketing northward here. mainly for implants. heck we picked up 15 units of implant work yesterday alone (2man lab) plus another ~20 units of typical c/b caseload.
Dude! How the H do you take on 35 in a day and not die?! I've taken on a bit less work but raised prices so I'm still coming out average or better sales-wise.
June and July slow but all my clients took lots of vacations! August was well above average.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
with the move, the real estate, the new job, the additional out of pocket and out of the way time expenditures im just glad august is over.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
with the move, the real estate, the new job, the additional out of pocket and out of the way time expenditures im just glad august is over.
Did your doggie make it ok?

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
i dont have one. you must hve me confused with someone else

Mrs.galfriday

Mrs.galfriday

Reaction score
July and August were very busy. Especially compared to May and June. I have not established a reliable pattern, perhaps I am silly to think I will. My first doc's chairside is retiring, so I don't expect much from him in the future. We know he does not want to retire, but his wife has bought a house back East near her family.

Doris A

Doris A

Solutions
Reaction score
July and August slowed down to a steady pace instead of being slammed which is the norm. We have enjoyed the break... Actually having a weekend has been nice!

user name

user name

Reaction score
i dont have one. you must hve me confused with someone else
You posted a pic of you and your dog a while back. You were upset about loosing your girlfriend, and then there was some debate about a logo on your shirt.

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
July and August was quite steady here, after a crazy busy June...which is normal, we have two months of summer only, ppl will spend it on vacations instead going to the dentist. Expecting to pick up next week and keep going strong till mid Jan, that's when ppl CC's will be maxed out and we'll have a slow month to breathe...

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
You posted a pic of you and your dog a while back. You were upset about loosing your girlfriend, and then there was some debate about a logo on your shirt.
I think that WAS his girlfriend....

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
that was a long tme ago.

my dog could not come with me when i moved out of my dads house in 2013, the first time i went west. when i go back for xmas he is still there, all chubby little beagle tummy, long doxie schnoz.

that woman caused me some pain its true but its over now. ive moved on.

and i still have that tshirt. to be quite honest i am flattered you even remembered.

Last edited:
JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
that was a long tme ago.

my dog could not come with me when i moved out of my dads house in 2013, the first time i went west. when i go back for xmas he is still there, all chubby little beagle tummy, long doxie schnoz.

that woman caused me some pain its true but its over now. ive moved on.

and i still have that tshirt. to be quite honest i am flattered you even remembered.
You're a memorable guy, er, sorry, AI

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
i went to the gun range on the weekend

9meairr8ijjz.jpg

afterward i went over to pray at the local Hindu temple.

66k1oN.gif

met some ladies

8v6eblfg2fjz.jpg

NWNtnfX.jpg

turns out she was crazy. i dont need any of that.

e9yq7tytg4jz.png

so i'm just going to eat pickles all weekend instead.

jpGZ0km.jpg

C

Colin001

Reaction score
Hi I have just set up a crown and bridge lab any advice is welcome on how to approach dentists for work I don't want the price to be the main issue.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
Dude! How the H do you take on 35 in a day and not die?! I've taken on a bit less work but raised prices so I'm still coming out average or better sales-wise.
June and July slow but all my clients took lots of vacations! August was well above average.
it was unexpected! a six unit implant case and a 7 unit implant case helped fill that number out quickly.

Top Bottom