After 30 years...

dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
This is the worst thread in the history of DLN.

Why? Because of the crap some of us US techs go through? Makes me with I was in Canada just so I can bill out 300+ for an FCZ...:D

C

charles007

Reaction score
This is the worst thread in the history of DLN.
What are you talking about .......the brick wall story put a smile on my face :) we need more stories like that.... lol

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
what do you mean Back in the Day of FGC? i still do half a dozen of them a day everyday.

but it goes without saying that we must have Worst threads if we have Best threads.

and if we are talking about dentists with balls i have two stories to tell.

one dentist constantly wanted porcelain-to-zirconia crowns. her preps were clear enough, albeit heavy handed. when i say heavy handed they were like buttons. little nubs. anyway we did case upon case upon remake for years. one day she sends us a letter to the effect of 900$/hr in my dental chair 1hr per remake for grinding equals 30 grand worth of remake that you owe me.

since i am not the management just the servant, all i know is we sent a letter back to her and never heard from her again.

similarly one strictly pfm-gold doc decided to not seat anything that didnt fit, but sent the case back for remake whilst keepiing the unit. technically the remakes were free but it meant we nearly always made a 2nd unit. preps were swiss cheese. anyway he decides to send us a very big bag of crowns with a note - please reclaim my gold.

well, no, actually. you only paid for one of these. the other if you didnt pay is still ours. gfys.

dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
what do you mean Back in the Day of FGC? i still do half a dozen of them a day everyday.

but it goes without saying that we must have Worst threads if we have Best threads.

and if we are talking about dentists with balls i have two stories to tell.

one dentist constantly wanted porcelain-to-zirconia crowns. her preps were clear enough, albeit heavy handed. when i say heavy handed they were like buttons. little nubs. anyway we did case upon case upon remake for years. one day she sends us a letter to the effect of 900$/hr in my dental chair 1hr per remake for grinding equals 30 grand worth of remake that you owe me.

since i am not the management just the servant, all i know is we sent a letter back to her and never heard from her again.

similarly one strictly pfm-gold doc decided to not seat anything that didnt fit, but sent the case back for remake whilst keepiing the unit. technically the remakes were free but it meant we nearly always made a 2nd unit. preps were swiss cheese. anyway he decides to send us a very big bag of crowns with a note - please reclaim my gold.

well, no, actually. you only paid for one of these. the other if you didnt pay is still ours. gfys.

Say...weeet!