3D Printed Models vs Itero Models

Wainwright

Wainwright

Reaction score
Who knows, the native software of the printer when constructing the build file could for some reason be holding on and tracking the laser differently from build to build. Or it could be some other weird thing that is proprietary to the machine and we cant figure out by testing.

I will say I think 3Shape square pin with friction bars is the way to go. FRICTION BARS. How does ExoCad not have this? Its so simple and it solves a lot of inconsistency just by erring on the side of slightly looser and adding friction bars. Its not a perfect solution but its close and at least workable.

I believe it is patented

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
For the life of me I don't understand why would one fiddle with removable die models Stupid... just print a solid model with a separate die, problem solved...

Just looking at formlabs's model making workflow, is giving me a headache

Last edited:
Wainwright

Wainwright

Reaction score
For the life of me I don't understand why would one fiddle with removable die models Stupid... just print a solid model with a separate die, problem solved...

Solid with die is so easy... Some people just want those Geller models

LuthorCorp

LuthorCorp

Reaction score

Seriously, I don't get the hype on being able to remove the die when a solid model works great... In the interim since we couldn't get removable dies to work we literally print a sectioned "Master" a cutback version with the die fused in, and then a separate die and this system works great.

Top Bottom