E.max Zirpress Ingots

user name

user name

Reaction score
Other than them being LT rather than HT, why are you getting rid of them? Find a better ingot?

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Ive honestly never even used zirpress ingots.. so thats why im selling them.. Dont have many requests for PFZ crowns, and the few I do have, I just layer with GC.. Just trying to liquidate some inventory.

user name

user name

Reaction score
Im sure everyone here realizes, but Ill mention it anyway...these are a very versatile ingot, not just limited to doing PFZs. They work great as a stand alone ingot for anterior crowns, veneers and inlays!

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
Im sure everyone here realizes, but Ill mention it anyway...these are a very versatile ingot, not just limited to doing PFZs. They work great as a stand alone ingot for anterior crowns, veneers and inlays!
Yea, why not use em up on some of the docs you don't like doing work for. :p

skdawl

skdawl

Reaction score
I regret the first and only time I ever used an MO, just my opinion.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
MO ingots have their place.. some cases are impossible without them.. They give you a great blank canvas.. and I think for pontics, its almost a must.. but I know User does way more zirpress.. If I were doing a pontic, I would go with LT or MO.. I mean , we use opacious dentin on the pontic for a reason in layered cases...

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score

Really? I have a bunch lying around but never thought of using them without the zirconia.
Are they the same mpa as the standard ingots?

I assume they are more translucent or are they the same as the others?

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Really? I have a bunch lying around but never thought of using them without the zirconia.
Are they the same mpa as the standard ingots?

I assume they are more translucent or are they the same as the others?
No the MPA is lower like around 100+ or so. Not mush stronger that layer ceramic.

user name

user name

Reaction score
I think theyre around 140-160...?

Plenty strong for inlays and anterior singles.

The HTs are very translucent. The LTs work beautifully with a touch of ceram on the incisal.

user name

user name

Reaction score
My mistake...110 MPa.

user name

user name

Reaction score
PM me with a list and price.