Restorations Du Jour

U

USGooner

Reaction score
Tha
Beast mode gooner! Are you taking these shots? Amazing pics
thanks guys! Yeah I'm taking the photos....I have a canon 60d...100 mm lens...mt-24 dual point flashes. I recently started putting the white typing paper as diffusers over the flashes like Al showed a while back. I love it! I'd heard about doing that, but never saw it until then, sure makes the pics sexy!

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
Sitting here for about a minute and I can't think of anything to say.....

Al.

Al.

Reaction score
One thing interesting I had a pretty big void to fill distal of the lateral on the right side. The cuspid was undercut mid way down. I wanted to keep the tooth form so I made a pink wing or extension to fill the area in. Since it is screw retained the path of insertion wasn't an issue and could be put in from the facial.
On the model I thought it looked a little funky but I think it worked seeing it at try in. Closed the space and still kept the triangle shape of the teeth.
I mean I wasn't really trying to make it look like tissue as much as trying to fill the space.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
One thing interesting I had a pretty big void to fill distal of the lateral on the right side. The cuspid was undercut mid way down. I wanted to keep the tooth form so I made a pink wing or extension to fill the area in. Since it is screw retained the path of insertion wasn't an issue and could be put in from the facial.
On the model I thought it looked a little funky but I think it worked seeing it at try in. Closed the space and still kept the triangle shape of the teeth.
I mean I wasn't really trying to make it look like tissue as much as trying to fill the space.

Yes, that turned out really well. On the model, you would think it might not work but it looks very natural in the mouth. Of course it helps when you nail the tissue shade.;)

Did you make this from a picture or did you see the patient?

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
Yeah...I hate when that happens. Not sure if they do a try in and adjust as necessary. Or at least checking for correct position before curing.
who knows, i didnt ask because everyone was super super happy with the results.

U

USGooner

Reaction score
Absolute beauty, Al! Translucency of bridge matches cuspids great.

Al.

Al.

Reaction score
Yes, that turned out really well. On the model, you would think it might not work but it looks very natural in the mouth. Of course it helps when you nail the tissue shade.;)

Did you make this from a picture or did you see the patient?
Do pics. Thank goodness I only have 1 local Doc. Before I spent way to much time doing shade checks.
Sure I charge for it but It just takes away from production time.

So my Anti Cosmetic Dentistry case went in.

Cosmetic dentistry for the 70 + year old generation.

These pics are at insert. Some beautiful tissue management by Michael Melkers.
PFMs Margins are equi and supra gingival.

IMG_0456 - Copy.JPG
10421306_10152635855422369_5579865821747041182_n - Copy.jpg
1620782_10152635855587369_6811265837716624976_n - Copy.jpg
10522414_10152635855382369_3390553566711649419_n - Copy.jpg

ParkwayDental

ParkwayDental

Reaction score
Al all I have to say is gorgeous man!!!! Super Jealous. Banghead