New profile posts

Zubler USA
Checkout our new facebook page @ZUBLERUSALLC! lot of new videos and goings on. Been busy here, hope all of you are doing well.
ADS
Anyone know where to get sintras fixed for an affordable fee on the west coast?
S
anybody know ,i have replaced my collet on roland dwx50 and inadvertenly forgot to place the bur in collet when tightening and tightened the collet ,will i have to purchase a new collet ?sounds trivial but im OCD .thank you
T
  • T

Tamas urban wrote on QDIC's profile.

Can I ask you how many doctors do you have in your practice?
T
  • T

Tamas urban wrote on drforbesdmd's profile.

Hi,
I am a cad-cam technician and lab manager my wife is a ceramist and denturist. My contact is [email protected] or 610-390-6073.Please email me and I can send you our resume.
Sincerely,
Tamas Urban
DESS-USA
  • DESS-USA

DESS-USA wrote on shamim1982's profile.

Thanks for using the DESS products. You owe it to yourself and your clients to only use FDA approved products. Read the 510K's from the companies you do business with to verify they have them...many do not.
Amann Girrbach
  • Amann Girrbach

Amann Girrbach wrote on drforbesdmd's profile.

Hello Dr. Forbes,
Happy to connect regarding the Motion 2. my Cell is 727 271 1552 so I can provide you with information you may need or references.
My name is Ramon Flores.
Thank you.
SmartLabJon
  • SmartLabJon

SmartLabJon wrote on jy147147's profile.

Hello!

Is your wieland mini still for sale? If so would you mind giving me the serial # so I can check for repairs to the machine? Also, why are you selling it?

Thanks!

Jon
J
jy147147
i am closing the lab and do some other business

mini is my back up mill so did not used it much
J
jy147147
#K4WI108262929
CadCam805
Who’s Affected by China Corona Virus? Digital? physical?
JMN
JMN
There's a digital version of the Coronavirus. Oh no! :)
Chalky
  • Chalky

Chalky wrote on Glazed's profile.

Hi Glazed, sorry for my generic response on the thread, I kinda got a wrap over the knuckles for almost advertising without having a sponsor member account on this forum. I have to be careful what I say!
Cheers
Brett
annsman
  • annsman

annsman wrote on FRITS's profile.

Did you get a DWX-50 yet? I got a real handy tool the repair guy left with us. You cant fix them without it. It saved us and got it up and running in no time. Thought the $3000 complete overhaul - tune up was all we needed but being able to adjust the cable is real important.
Doris A
  • Doris A

Doris A wrote on Patrick Coon's profile.

Birthday
Blenderfordental
Blenderfordental is a series of add-ons for the Blender software program to enable it to be used for dentistry. Each module comes with the required easy to follow video tutorials which will guide you through the full functions of the module. There are no licence fees or ongoing charges. All modules are priced at a fraction of the cost of conventional dental software.
Reactions: CadCam805
CadCam805
CadCam805
Do you have a link
F
  • F

FRITS wrote on msds_brad's profile.

I'm interested in your Roland DWX 50
What is its value and condition?
annsman
annsman
I have one for sale paid $3000 to have it completely furbished 1 year ago. Do you currently own one? The dongles will cover at least 4 machines.
T
  • T

Tamas urban wrote on btx's profile.

We are in Pennsylvania we can make it for you.
T
  • T

Tamas urban wrote on kin's profile.

What kind of lab do you have?
Guest Room
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Chat Bot:
    Room has been pruned!
    Chat Bot: Room has been pruned!
    Top Bottom