New profile posts

TomZ
  • TomZ

TomZ wrote on Acrylicwookie's profile.

What would you like to know.
DreN4do
  • DreN4do

DreN4do wrote on scottiejung's profile.

hi and thanks for the info, but i have no clue on how to import it. or at least i don't know where i can import it to to get a preop? if you have any info on that, it would be much appreciated.
T
  • T

Tamas urban wrote on CRWNMKR's profile.

I am a cad-cam technician my wife is a ceramist.
T
  • T

Tamas urban wrote on Dental Noob's profile.

My wife and me we are dental technician we are looking for opening our own lab and maybe it is a right opportunity for us.
Doris A
  • Doris A

Doris A wrote on JKraver's profile.

I hope you have a Birthday
Doris A
  • Doris A

Doris A wrote on Carnassial Kate's profile.

Birthday
T
  • T

Tamas urban wrote on gp2prostho's profile.

My wife and me interested in you lab offer.
T
  • T

Tamas urban wrote on genesis1's profile.

I am interested in your offer can you explain what do you mean it would be a good opportunity for someone that wants grow.
B
  • B

bigj1972 wrote on TomZ's profile.

TomZ
Thank you for your contributions to this industry. I discovered you a couple of years ago. You have helped me and countless others break out of our shells of repetition of old thinking and techniques. I thank you for the impact you've had on my work.
TomZ
TomZ
Thanks Big J...I am humbled by your comments.
Doris A
  • Doris A

Doris A wrote on keroassidy's profile.

Birthday
Mrs.galfriday
Mrs.galfriday
Happy Birthday ! Party
Doris A
  • Doris A

Doris A wrote on rc75's profile.

Birthday
rc75
rc75
Thank you!!!!!
C
  • C

Chriswilliams805 wrote on Tradewindj's profile.

Hey Tradewindj. You responded to a post of mine a couple weeks ago. Just curious what you had to so regarding my post.
Tradewindj
Tradewindj
Chris, Yes. Can you send your resume to [email protected] please? I manage this full service laboratory here in Portland and would like to talk with you.
CoolHandLuke
Unemployed and willing to consider Canadian relocation.
sidesh0wb0b
sidesh0wb0b
ooooooooooooh canadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
OpalEssence
  • OpalEssence

OpalEssence wrote on Sath's profile.

السلام عليكم how are you i joined the network yesterday i'm looking for a new job in the U.S and also to to get to know new technicians in the world. do you speak arabic ? how is work in Algeria, do you make money from the lab. business ?
T
  • T

Tamas urban wrote on PDC's profile.

I am looking for lab start up.
Mrs.galfriday
  • Mrs.galfriday

Mrs.galfriday wrote on Patrick Coon's profile.

Re: EProgramat (2013) 5000. Error mssg #20 Fuse. Checked fuse, it's not burnt out. Left message with Ivoclar center in NY. Is there a local service center near Concord CA 94519? San Francisco, CA area.
Thanks Patrick. I will call Monday (today is Sunday 1-27-19). It would be great if there was a local service area, in case I need a new muffle.
T
  • T

Tamas urban wrote on Jon the denture dentist's profile.

We like to work with you.
Jon the denture dentist
Jon the denture dentist
I received your message. I have hired a denture technician since I posted my help wanted post. Thank you for following up with me and good luck on your job search.
T
Tamas urban
Welcome.
DESS-USA
  • DESS-USA

DESS-USA wrote on Jason D's profile.

Hi Jason:
Do you provide FDA consulting services?
Thanks,
Keith Goldstein
CEO
DESS USA
mert_k
  • mert_k

mert_k wrote on Zsolt Kovacs's profile.

Dear Zsolt Kovacs,
I have a dental lab in Turkey, and we are working with Heraceram ceramic system.
We have a great difficulty to produce crowns up to the recent Vita 3D Master shade guide.

As you are an opinion leader for Heraeus, I wonder if you could kindly help me with any shade conversion chart between Vita Classical and 3D Master, especially by using Heraceram?

Best Regards,
Mert
IMC Protez
Guest Room
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Chat Bot:
    Room has been pruned!
    Chat Bot: Room has been pruned!
    Top Bottom