Zubler variopress 300/emax help

cheadlemick

cheadlemick

Reaction score
yes i will get the upgrade shortly as well!

shane williams

shane williams

Reaction score
I understand. It seems like a lot. But the advantage outways the expense and our development time must be recoverred. It was not an easy set of cycles to develop. Not only did we cut the cycle time in half, we had to offset the differrence in thermal mass from one investment to the other as well as the materials used, all of that and eliminate the reaction layer. Consider the time savings; not only do we cut the cycle time in half, you no longer need an acid bath, so you save the cost of the acid as well as the time it is in the bath. Easier to finish with better surface texture. I hope you choose to get it. We have a lot of labs in the U.S. using it that were also tough to convince. Since they purchased the upgrade, they have been very pleased. Anyway up to you. If there is anything we can do to help, just let us know.

How do you 'cut the cycle time in half'? Wouldn't Ivoclar do it to? We've tried ramping up temps and increasing final tempuratures only to find bad pressings, or bad color. How is it possible to simply(I'm guessing raise the temp rate) to get the quality that E-max demands.

Zubler USA

Zubler USA

Reaction score
You should use the Z-Dry for your pre-dry. Check out the user's manual, it should give you specifics. There is also a way to make the platform a little less "Fiddly". Make sure the bolt on the bottom for the platform is tight. Who is the dealer in the U.K. for Zubler?

don't get me wrong Zubler it presses beautifully i am still working through how best to fire certain things and i would like the option to delay the platform rise to dry out glazes! The propress seems to be a bit more versatile for some things! One thing i don't like as much is the pressing platform, its too fiddly for placing the ring on!

Zubler USA

Zubler USA

Reaction score
Shane, We do not simply change the heat rate. There is a lot more to it. I do not know why Ivoclar didn't think of this. Perhaps they want to sell you more invex liquid? not sure. Eitherway, it is all explained in the brochure. send me your info and I call you to answer any questions you have.

How do you 'cut the cycle time in half'? Wouldn't Ivoclar do it to? We've tried ramping up temps and increasing final tempuratures only to find bad pressings, or bad color. How is it possible to simply(I'm guessing raise the temp rate) to get the quality that E-max demands.

subrisi

subrisi

Reaction score
No I don't have it anymore and the guy who has it now has problems too. It is not working.

Zubler USA

Zubler USA

Reaction score
Subrisi, please private message me the contact information and I will follow up with the him to help.
No I don't have it anymore and the guy who has it now has problems too. It is not working.

cheadlemick

cheadlemick

Reaction score
You should use the Z-Dry for your pre-dry. Check out the user's manual, it should give you specifics. There is also a way to make the platform a little less "Fiddly". Make sure the bolt on the bottom for the platform is tight. Who is the dealer in the U.K. for Zubler?
Sorry i meant the design of the pressing platform.My dealer is skillbond here in the UK and they are very helpful!