Zubler updates...

Zubler USA

Zubler USA

Reaction score
Ron I haven't seen the patent number in a long time. I'll see if I can get the number from the guys in Germany.
I see the info in the brochure pertaining to the patent on lithium disilicate, no info on your patent. I am asking for YOUR patent on the furnace program, and I think you know I am. Do you have an actual patent# or just a patent application#? If you work for zubler, you should have this info to share on the forum. If not, I guess I will look it up myself. Thanks.

K

Kurt Zubler

Reaction score
Hi John

Just that you know its not really an software update, its an upgrade.

The oven has to be send into our support department and everything get's checked first. If the heating element is not in a good shape
the upgrate makes no sense at all.
LDS Advanced Press is a Patent and there is a licence fee.
The oven with the LDA advanced process is namend VP300e. All the VP 300 users even they have the oven since 2005/2006 are able to
get this software and hardware upgrade. The VP300e is more expensive and the clients they bought the oven before just pay the difference
plus the labour costs.
If the ask during an EXPO time, like LMT they get a even a discount. VP300 clients just ask and send an email to [email protected]

No oven manufacturer is taking care even for very old ovens, but Zubler does - because he can - Zubler is manufacturing not only the hardware oven itself, no
they also manufacturing the electronic hardware and software in there own industrial electronic division.

So just that you know John, Ivoclar is not able to upgrade their ovens with the LDS-Advanced Press Program (Lithium-Disilicate-Advanced Press Program),because Zubler has the European Patent.

Even I tried hard to find a solution in Lichtenstein with the Ivoclar management working together, giving a licence to Ivoclar and also special knowledge in point of pressing e.max (investing features, using disposable plungers because they are not sending a lot off additional heat into the pressed coping even the oven opens
and the production of reaction layer is ongoing and stopping later, ........) that also the EP3000 and EP5000 Ivoclar oven users are able to use my, the Zubler Patent -

Ivoclars answer was - They figth my patent -

Is this fair? I think no. We, my Zubler R&D team worked so hard, because we really like the material e.max. Our job is it to make life for the labs as easy as possible.

Also, please check the Zubler ring and base former system - With our system the base-former and the top always fit. They do not get bigger and the top gets driven by the investment not horizontal, that later the ring is not vertical in the oven anymore. Plus the heat distribution is much much better with our Red Rings.

ZublerUSA has the latest development to make pressing e.max easier, more predictable and cheaper. You must not buy the silcon ringformers after a certain usage time because,they are getting bigger in point ofdiameter.

Just that you know Zubler developed press-to-metal as the first company with the Ceramay product Authentic and Pulse Interface. Zubler owned and still ownes
Ceramay, the Zubler ceramic division since 1997/98. Microstar distributed Authentic and Pulse from Zubler/Ceramay in the USA.

This is also why we know how to press and how to fire Ceramic. Check our new V200 ceramic furnace - not to beat - the best heat distribuition on the firing table in the world.

Now Zubler is back in USA and our name is ZUBLER USA, placed in Norcross, GA - Totally independent with new products. In March, after IDS in Cologne, we also
will have a Press and a CAD-CAM support center in Santa Ana, CA.

We do have courses their in processing e.max (investing, pressing and staining e.max) and the complete CAD CAM procedures with our own systems. We hope our customers in CA will like this advantage.

I hope John this gives you a little more information about Zubler. Still updates on Zubler ovens we never charged. But upgrades where the lab sends the oven
to our support-center we charge like all the other and I explained it to you why.

Thanks
and best regards

Kurt Zubler

Check the attached links.

DC5 ZUBLER CAD CAM VIDEO - YouTube

VP300e https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yBMvziOMJY

CADCAM-Products ZublerUSA https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPKbPLpPxOk

Top Bottom