Zubler investment

user name

user name

Reaction score
Just recieved some samples from Zubler. Ive been using MicroStar. My ratios are: e.max crown 17/8. Rex III alloy 21/4.
FC Gold 15/10.

Any one using the 144 speed from Zubler? Any help with ratios, especially from former microstar users appreciated.

C

charles007

Reaction score
I used the exact same ratio's with my samples of 144 and used hot oven to press emax, cast pfms, and noble type 3 gold..

user name

user name

Reaction score
I used the exact same ratio's with my samples of 144 and used hot oven to press emax, cast pfms, and noble type 3 gold..

Hey Charles...so what was your critique of the 144?

C

charles007

Reaction score
Suppose to be an improved version on Microstar HS and a little cheaper. Only had a few packs to try out like you. All of my cases came out nice without any problems, so I order the 144 special liquid last month before the cold weather, and now waiting for my HS powder to run out to order the 144..
Anymore info will cost you big bucks.. ! lol

M

mahill79

Reaction score
The Investment is exactly the same except quality control of raw materials is better with Zubler manufacturing it. Should get more consistent results if the old Microstar stuff was that bad. I find you have to follow bench set times exactly or will get internal breakdown.