ZUBLER DC5 at Nucraft / Squatch Works

M

Michael Gorshe

Reaction score
2.5 months into implementing the new Zubler DC5 I have to say this is one mighty machine. Having milled several thousand units, all indicated materials as well as new experimental non indicated materials, the control and superior results from this machine are outstanding !!!!!
Zirconia, wax, PMMA, Titanium, CrCo all easily handled and marginal integrity is superior to any mill I have tested or used in production. This is an artists tool and I am thrilled to have it in the pipeline !

MG

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
2.5 months into implementing the new Zubler DC5 I have to say this is one mighty machine. Having milled several thousand units, all indicated materials as well as new experimental non indicated materials, the control and superior results from this machine are outstanding !!!!!
Zirconia, wax, PMMA, Titanium, CrCo all easily handled and marginal integrity is superior to any mill I have tested or used in production. This is an artists tool and I am thrilled to have it in the pipeline !

MG

Dental Concept Works has done a fine job with this machine. Some very well respected techs have said some mighty nice things about this machine.

P

primus

Banned
Reaction score
ah, OK.

kinda strange for a first post.

You got paid for that advertisement? LOL

I do like squatch sometimes, but not too often.

guide_to_winter_squash.jpg

P

primus

Banned
Reaction score

MG

So, what German CNC company actually makes this mill?
You are in the US Michael? Welcome to the forum!
(maybe we see him again One day?)

Thanks!

Mr. Douchnozzle II

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
So, what German CNC company actually makes this mill?

Mr. Douchnozzle II

Read the post above yours,

Oh yeah that was my post and you don't think I know anything HAHAHAHAHAHAH

M

martintay

Reaction score
Hi Mike , long time no see :( Hope you are well . Welcome and thanks for past advice . Feel free to post some of that "Genius" stuff !!

P

primus

Banned
Reaction score
No, I was calling myself Mr. DoucheNozzle II.

John is my Dad. Just Mr. Nozzle.

DoucheNozzle_thumb2.jpg

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
Umm He is the King long live the King!