zirkonzhan users

eyeloveteeth

eyeloveteeth

Reaction score
those things look just awesome sitting in a lab. Very well done design.

they don't just look good, they perform great. Just wish they would integrate a 98mm 10mm rim chuck :(

eyeloveteeth

eyeloveteeth

Reaction score
Hey Eyeball, share some experience and knowledge.

HA -

so as most of you know ZZ is exocad, so nuff said there.

Mill wise, honestly think of it like an italian car. They sell the M5 and 6 which i believe by default comes with 3 chucks - but we opted to custom order and so we have 5 in there with one built in redundant bulk cutter.

CAM solutions are still dictated by them, but i believe ZZ is constantly pushing the envelop at HQ (in Italy, not Georgia) - and so almost everything you want to do, they've tried or are doing.

The cons come down to price (which the M1 is actually quite a decent buy) - for those wondering the M1 will essentially do everything the M5 does but with 1 chuck. And the special ZZ shaped pucks (which Sagemax has been providing for years - we've been a long time customer of Brent for a long time). #hiKatie

maintenance is expensive, and technical support is slightly iffy, but if you can swing the trip to italy SO much gets cleared up. If there is any other form of doubt, just goto IDS and look at their booth/following.

G

grantoz

Reaction score
maintenance isnt that bad as you can do most of it yourself with the set of allen keys that you get also the tech support i have found to be 1st rate especially of late.the yearly service fees for upgrades and probs etc isnt as bad as 3 shape or sirona and in the 11 years ive used ZZ all probs have been sold pretty quickly.Remember if you have a prob in one country and its after hours at your work you just ring another centre else ware in the world and they work it out for you i do agree going to Italy some time changes everything i have just sent one of my techs she came back a different person skill wise professionalism and much happier and more confident in her own skills i have been 5-6 times myself and have just bought a 4th mill from them.