Zirkonzahn STL file

R

ranj

Reaction score
hI. I want to extract the file in zirkonzahn software as one STL. Whenever I try to extract the file it will come out as multiple non-working files. Is there a way to do it so I can extract it as a single file. Thanks in advance.

G

grantoz

Reaction score
just get the import export module from zirkonzahn.

R

ranj

Reaction score
just get the import export module from zirkonzahn.
Thank you for your reply. How do I get this. Do i need to pay for it? Sorry I don't really have much info on this matter. I am asking because I need stl file from the scan and my dental technician doesn't know how to export it. If you could provide me with step by step detail I would be grateful. Sorry for being a pain.

bluemax

bluemax

Reaction score
Thank you for your reply. How do I get this. Do i need to pay for it? Sorry I don't really have much info on this matter. I am asking because I need stl file from the scan and my dental technician doesn't know how to export it. If you could provide me with step by step detail I would be grateful. Sorry for being a pain.

If you are using Zirkonzahn software, you will have to buy the STL module. Get in tough with your contact at Zirkonzahn let them know what you want, pay for it, and they will install the module for you within about 24 hours, often quicker than that.

G

grantoz

Reaction score
ranj nothing is free in this world ,and zirkonzahn will help you with it. thats what you pay for its a service just like the one you provide for your patients and charge for.

bluemax

bluemax

Reaction score
ranj, I just checked. If you are working with open STL files you will NOT need to get the STL module from Zirkonzahn. That module is, interestingly enough, used to import designs that have nothing to do with dental work, but jewellery. the founder/owner of Zirkonzahn, believes that dental lab techs should be allowed to express themselves and using the software you can design and mill out your own jewellery to give away or sell.I just remembered this, from a conversation I actually had with him early last year when I was in Italy doing a course.