M

martintay

Reaction score
BCC for Roland - I`m sure Tim will be very helpful , he`s a good chap IMO

L

le-ant

Reaction score
BCC for RolI`m sure Tim will be very helpful , he`s a good chap IMO
Cheers. It's Tim that's offered to let us come and look at the medit scanners, I didn't realise he had a Roland too. Looks like I'm in luck, cheers :)

M

martintay

Reaction score
Yes just have a chat to him , he`s very helpful :)

NicelyMKV

NicelyMKV

Reaction score
My exocad updates have all been at no charge so far.

M

martintay

Reaction score
Sorry should have been more clear - he is the Roland agent in the UK as far as I know

Omar B. Hansson

Omar B. Hansson

Reaction score
Hi Omar,
Thanks for the reply. It looks like out sourcing our metal for laser sintering is going to be our best bet. For smaller jobs we'll just mill out of wax. Do you do full arch zirconias on your Roland? If so, how are the fits?
Regards
Anthony
We have not done it yet. As we still are waiting for the tools from Roland to mill out on titan base. We still use the ZirkonZhan hand milling system. I have not tried out the fullzirkonia material there. We do not like the how the color come out.

Regards
Omar

L

le-ant

Reaction score
We have not done it yet. As we still are waiting for the tools from Roland to mill out on titan base. We still use the ZirkonZhan hand milling system. I have not tried out the fullzirkonia material there. We do not like the how the color come out.

Regards
Omar
Ok, thanks again.
Regards,
Anthony

L

Laurence Grice-Roberts

Reaction score
Yes i have both, and also i have a dental wing and smart optic but
i wrote my experience. Im not a seller or something

3x more expensive? No way max 2. lol

3shape expensive? Very expensive! + the licence fee..... crazy. but for me the best

Im sorry if you feel your self bad about my answer but you have to approve ... we are all different.
I don't think calling something trash that you have no experience of is having an opinion its just childish. 3Shape is 3x more expensive when you add the compulsory licence fee over 5 years. Medit Blue/exocad is a fantastic scanner combo at a very affordable price.

A

aqdental

Reaction score

Regards
Omar
Hi Omar, how do you find ZZ pantograph? Is it accurate( fit and margins)?

O

omarbhan

Reaction score
Hi Omar, how do you find ZZ pantograph? Is it accurate( fit and margins)?
Sorry about this dealay. Yes it is very accurate and you can mill what you want.
Regards
Omar

keith goldstein

keith goldstein

Reaction score
Hi all. Our lab is looking at scanners and milling machines. We've been looking at zirkonzahn and medit at the moment and need a little help choosing. On paper both scanners are accurate to 10 micron, but I've heard that in independent testing the zirkonzahn scanner wasn't as accurate as advertised. Can anyone confirm this? I like that the zirkonzahn system is a complete system, but I'm looking for the most accurate scanner for a reasonable outlay. If the medit identica blue is more accurate, can anyone suggest a good milling machine for wax, zirconia and titanium? The Roland dwx-50 looks good but as far as I know, can't mill titanium, but some of the the zirkonzahn milling machines can. Any input would be much appreciated!!
I hear from my customers who use Zirkonzahn one thing- that they are an open scanner but the moment that they want to use my scan jigs, ti bases, and library files within their exocad software they void the warranty and can't receive maintenance. I dislike unethical companies and bait and switch tactics - I also owned a manual mill from them years ago and had similar challenges. Say one thing and do something else!!!