Zirkonzahn M5

stumpf

stumpf

Reaction score
Hi to all!

I like to ask your opnion about how to buy an used milling unit...

I found in a german dental forum a Zirkonzahn M5 milling unit with scanner for sale.(the sintering oven,the exhausting unit is NOT includeed).The price is 38.000 euro,that's ok,but i like to ask if you have experience about buying used machines what are the important thing what i MUST check,ask before i buying the machine.Thank you.

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
I love used equip!

That seems like a fun toy.

Offer them 30% less and see what happens.

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
I think it is a bit expensive . I asked Zirkonzahn to submit an offer and the unit is priced at 41.800 euros with the scanner . When did the seller bought it ?

pingvin

pingvin

Reaction score
What?!? A local supplier wants to sell it to me for 45.980, lol. That's exactly 10 % for him, lol, he will have to do better than this.

Last edited:
stumpf

stumpf

Reaction score
intresting...here in hungary the price is higher(it seems).The milling unit is about 6 months-1 year old....What's your opnion this is not a good deal?

stumpf

stumpf

Reaction score
What?!? A local supplier wants to sell it to me for 45.980, lol. That's exactly 10 % for him, lol, he will have to do better than this.

hahaha we have to corporate and help each other....

stumpf

stumpf

Reaction score
I think it is a bit expensive . I asked Zirkonzahn to submit an offer and the unit is priced at 41.800 euros with the scanner . When did the seller bought it ?

It seems Enrico loves Greece!!!:)

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
It seems Enrico loves Greece!!!:)

:) If the price is higher elsewhere then yes , I think he does!!! You should visit Greece for vacation , and have a milling machine in your suitcase when you are leaving the country !!!

Top Bottom