Zirkonzahn m4

prestige.dental

prestige.dental

Reaction score
Ive had my m4 for a couple of weeks now and its fricken awesome its the best milling quality i have seen on zi ti wax plastic and its faster than the other mills i have.I would recommend anyone looking for a new mill to have a look at this mill its arealy good for labs who need to mill multiple full arches etc but dont want to go to the big haas mills etc
ZZ has the worst support. I got M4 and it is the slowest machine. Incompetent kids hired and don’t know the stuff. I want to sell my M4

brayks

brayks

Sponsors
Reaction score
i didnt really consider the versa mill as i dont get the same support as i do with zirkonzahn

Hey grantoz, Your comment re: support troubles me as I would be quite surprised that ZZ can match our level of customer support.

Can you please let me know where you are located? I am assuming, not in the USA or Canada- but I do not typically subscribe to the practice of assuming.

So...
Versamill's (which are enhanced ARUM machines) are sold only by Axsys Dental Solutions in North America and Canada (We also distribute in the Balkans).

ARUM machines sold in the US and Canada as ARUM or other brand names are ultimately not equivalent to Versamill's and are sold and supported by their respective distributors.

Poor, or let's say, mediocre support by other distributors of ARUM machines (under ARUM or other brand names),has been a problem for us. This is because, a customers dissatisfaction with their ARUM machines and support from other distributors have hurt us as many are told (incorrectly) by these distributors that their "standard" ARUM machines are the same as our Versamill, which is most assuredly not the case.

The unfortunate end result is guilt by association.

Sorry, I just wanted to clarify your comment so that it was clear that Versamill's are different and only sold and supported by us.
Thanks
Steve

G

grantoz

Reaction score
Everyone has different experiences with different companies like the guy from prestige dental doesn't like the zz m4 thats sad he must of invested a fair amount of money and not being satisfied with a purchase always hurts ,i would take that dissatisfaction further with ZZ maybe they can sell the machine for him .I know many labs that are very happy with their Zirkonzahn purchases ,i been using zz products since 2005 and every time i go to buy a new mill i always check out what else is around same goes for new software printers scanners etc .i must say zz has been very consistent with their innovations in materials and machines and service .For example when i ordered my m4 they ran behind with the production date so they sent me an m1 free of charge for approx 6 months to use until my m4 was ready. Most of the guys that have complained about the service they get from ZZ haven't stayed current with their service contracts or they have purchased their zz mills 2nd hand etc and never had a service contract. The other thing i like about ZZ is their training and training facilities i haven't seen anything that is close to what they do globally. All the stuff with manufacturing Zirconia products no mater which brand of mill or zirconia you talk about came from the innovations that ZZ developed not to mention what they are doing with peek and polycarbonate .

M

MushMaster

Reaction score
From what I have experienced so far, their customer service (not to be mistaken for technical support as I can't say anything about that) has been excellent. Forthcoming and fair when it comes to solving an issue like you described.

Last edited:
G

grantoz

Reaction score
2 of my Zirkonzahn mills are over 1 year old one is 12 years old i still get service and back up on it .But i always have a current service contract. The m5 still mills zirconia etc perfectly its a little slow compared to my new m2 but hey its a great back up. My m4 is 3-4 years old its still fine we recently replaced the ball screw bearings as the machine has milled a lot of metal bars it was able to be done in house in a day. ZZ were very helpful with instruction pictures etc we didnt have to send the machine off to Italy and be down a mill for a few weeks it was great.