Zirkonzahn M1

Robeau

Robeau

Reaction score
We are a current Roland DWX-50 user, over 3 years and looking to add more capabilty, milling abutments,emax, and the occasional Ti bar, etc. We have the S600 Arti Scanner and very happy, also a 3shape D700.Would like to get some feedback on the Zirkonzahn M1 Heavy wet or the other variations also. I know the M4 will be out soon and it is a very interesting machine.Thank you for your feedback and input.

T

Torquadon

Reaction score
Cant help you with M1, but if you looking at expanding your options from DWX-50 please take a look at YenaDent machines, D15 is very reasonable choice if you want to mill metal and eMax, they have more models depending on how much you want to spend and what your expectations are.

Sam-CAP

Sam-CAP

Reaction score
Cant help you with M1, but if you looking at expanding your options from DWX-50 please take a look at YenaDent machines, D15 is very reasonable choice if you want to mill metal and eMax, they have more models depending on how much you want to spend and what your expectations are.

Whose selling YenaDent in the states now that B&D looks like they are done?

T

Torquadon

Reaction score

No idea, we are UK based and we usually try to buy directly from manufacturer so we dealt directly with YenaDent in Turkey.

H

hehlstorm

Reaction score
Hi Sam, B&D is not "done" selling Yena mills. Give me a call if you want to get the straight scoop. We've changed the scanner support for the Intelligence Scanner but our mill support team is still fully supporting the mills. We're still the sole distributor for YENA mills in the U.S. and actively selling the Proteus 5 which is the same as the Yena D15. Rob, I can give you a call to talk about the wet milling capability of the Proteus which does a great job with abutments and other metal milling with a powerful 2.5 kW spindle.

Sam-CAP

Sam-CAP

Reaction score
Hi Sam, B&D is not "done" selling Yena mills. Give me a call if you want to get the straight scoop. We've changed the scanner support for the Intelligence Scanner but our mill support team is still fully supporting the mills. We're still the sole distributor for YENA mills in the U.S. and actively selling the Proteus 5 which is the same as the Yena D15. Rob, I can give you a call to talk about the wet milling capability of the Proteus which does a great job with abutments and other metal milling with a powerful 2.5 kW spindle.

Hey Steve,

Alright, I'd love to know whats going on. Glad to hear things are still chugging along. Yenadent makes some robust milling machines for sure.

Hope you are doing well. Five

Robeau

Robeau

Reaction score
Steve, Sam,Torquadon, thank you for your input, I know that Yenadent is a well made, capable machine. We are moving forward on the M1 Wet/Heavy. We have been very happy with ZZ and like the integration that we will have with our scanner. Will post some pics once we are up and running with the mill in November.

JoshuaDF

JoshuaDF

Reaction score
We are a current Roland DWX-50 user, over 3 years and looking to add more capabilty, milling abutments,emax, and the occasional Ti bar, etc. We have the S600 Arti Scanner and very happy, also a 3shape D700.Would like to get some feedback on the Zirkonzahn M1 Heavy wet or the other variations also. I know the M4 will be out soon and it is a very interesting machine.Thank you for your feedback and input.
Are You still happy with your choice to go with the M1?

Robeau

Robeau

Reaction score
Yes very happy with the M1, great results with our zirconia single crowns and especially the large implant cases. Pmma milled wet looks very good, the strategy for Emax is getting close to finalized. We are about 5 months into using our M1, if we need a 3rd mill I would not hesitate to buy another. Will be milling some titanium in the very near future also

G

grantoz

Reaction score
The M1 is great curently have one while im waiting for the m4 read my thankyou ZirkonZahn thread i dont think you will find better service in our industry.This is my 3rd ZZ mill.This is what you neeed on big ticket purchases.

JoshuaDF

JoshuaDF

Reaction score
The Lab I work at has been using ZirkonZahn since 2012. I have been working with them ever since. We have 5 design stations now 2 M5s and 2 M1s. I would love to learn to do more with the machines and soft wear.

B

Bert Thacker

Reaction score
Yes very happy with the M1, great results with our zirconia single crowns and especially the large implant cases. Pmma milled wet looks very good, the strategy for Emax is getting close to finalized. We are about 5 months into using our M1, if we need a 3rd mill I would not hesitate to buy another. Will be milling some titanium in the very near future also
I am in the process of buying a new M1. (New to the business) We have a 3Shape scanner ........... can anyone tell me if the 3Shape design software is better than the Zirkonzahn design software??

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Is Coca-Cola better than Pepsi? It's a matter of taste.

B

Bert Thacker

Reaction score
I am presently in the process of buying an M1 .......... but looking at using the 3Shape design software, as we have a 3 Shape scanner ............. glad to see the great review with ZZ (retired dentist putting together a lab in Grand Cayman) .......... now looking at the ZZ sintering oven ..........

cadfan

cadfan

Reaction score
If you want to mill Bars too M 1 wet heavy with 6 mm spann , if you work with 3 Shape you need additional ZZ basic modelation software for nesting and STL Grabber for mill stragegie correlation. See flyer done with M 1

Attachments

• EN-Insert-55-web.pdf
    545.9 KB · Views: 33
G

grantoz

Reaction score
my tip would be forget using 3shape software with the m1, it will work but will not be great. remember when apple 1st started saying you can use microsoft by using parallel software it sort of worked but slow and clunky thats how its going to be with the m1 its totally meant to work with exocad you will also get better service from their tech support.these mills use a lot of ram etc the more you run at the same time the slower it will get i bet it will crash more also.Im currently using the m1 and m5 you will be much better off buying their scanner and software or at least exocad software and scanner the extra dollars will be worth it. you will pay less in the long run with less servicing fees and cheaper moduals