Zirkonzahn gives custom impression tray software for free

Wainwright

Wainwright

Reaction score
This might be old news but I found this pretty recently.

I think this is great, you can install and run this on a secondary cad station and not plug up your licenses. 3D printed custom impression trays are affordable and easy to do. Win-win!

Is this normally free with ExoCAD or is Zirkonzahn just being good guys? Regardless kudos to the fine people at ZZ!

https://www.zirkonzahn.com/us/cad-cam-systems/cad-cam-software/zirkonzahn-tray

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
Yeah, so I old news. Butt great stuff, dont know why they made it free, pr stunt? Lol

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

E

exo

Reaction score
Great Software!
What are your experiences? Is it exocad?

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Yes, it's exocad. Should be out sometime in generic version.

Grantoz must have put in a good word about us to Enrico to get something free from ZirkonZahn. They have a free implant planning software floating around too, but it isn't exocad based.

G

grantoz

Reaction score
i have found them pretty generous over the years they do have long memories though.

C

CC Care

Reaction score
I can't use the software it creates the tray on the opposite side can anyone help

C

CC Care

Reaction score
This might be old news but I found this pretty recently.

I think this is great, you can install and run this on a secondary cad station and not plug up your licenses. 3D printed custom impression trays are affordable and easy to do. Win-win!

Is this normally free with ExoCAD or is Zirkonzahn just being good guys? Regardless kudos to the fine people at ZZ!

https://www.zirkonzahn.com/us/cad-cam-systems/cad-cam-software/zirkonzahn-tray
can you add a video of how it works? When I try to do as per the video help its creating the tray in the base of model

Top Bottom