ZirkonZahn A shade sintering liquids .... low value

Bobby Orr ceramics

Bobby Orr ceramics

Reaction score
Greetings all Zr millers...... has anyone else had recent issues with A shades from ZirkonZahn sintering liquid being too grey after sintering ? Recently, only our A shades are coming out looking like C shade value. All others have been fine. thanks, James(aka Bobby Orr Ceramics)

ts4341

ts4341

Reaction score
Acid or Waterbase ZZ liquids? I use Aquarell FCZs and water base for dipping copings and they come out great with Sagemax ZR ;)

G

grantoz

Reaction score
use aquarelle you dont get the greying that you do with acid colours also change your brush

G

grantoz

Reaction score
I dont know what happened I posted a reply and it disappeared anyway use water based colours and change your brush the you will not get grey

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
Brush more liquid on or try the Coloring liquid from ZZ, not the Coloring liquid Preatau the regular coloring liquid. It was designed for the ZZ ICE zroconia which is more dense and requires a stronger liquid, it is still acid based, but beware it is VERY VERY potent.

corona

corona

Reaction score
Orr, sounds like possible cross contamination?? Do you have a local lab buddy that can lend you a small amount to test if the liquid is the issue ?? That would seem like the easiest/cheapest way to go first . If not maybe just order another A shade bottle . Use the the "bad " bottle for low value cases . corona

ts4341

ts4341

Reaction score
Bobby, what ZR brand/brands are you using?

Anyone using or tried Origin Live Plus coloring liquids? They have 3D Master shades, I know they are also water base..

Top Bottom