Zirkonofen 600 does not shut down after ending a program

D

dental-rainer

Reaction score
Hallo everybody .

I am new here in dentallabnetwork.

I have an issue with my Zirkonofen 600/V2.

I programmed it and after the program is finished, Zirkonofen does not shut down. It is still heating.

Anybody an idea ?

Thanks for your help in advance.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Hallo everybody .

I am new here in dentallabnetwork.

I have an issue with my Zirkonofen 600/V2.

I programmed it and after the program is finished, Zirkonofen does not shut down. It is still heating.

Anybody an idea ?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Did you make up the program or was it one of the preinstalled programs?

If you made it:
Did you double check your program? It's easy to get things goofy. Oh is it easy.
Can you put here the program you put in it? A few extra eyes.

If you didn't:
Any error messages lately?
How long are you waiting? Does it ever think it reaches temp?

MrMolar

MrMolar

Reaction score
Greetings Earthling! Welcome!

had to beat @JMN to it.

he asked the same questions I was about to. Can you put the program here so we can take a peek at it?

C

CWilliams

Reaction score
Hi! I have the same furnace-

By program it, do you mean you selected the appropriate firing cycle and it didn't come back down after high temp OR you backdoor, overwrote their preprogramed cycles? Bc from what I was told/ you don't have the option to create your own, unless you send it in for them to do so.. which could then be your error..

It also doesn't turn off after its cycle, it just cools down to resting at chamber room temp anywhere from 22-32c for me, so does it hit this mark and then automatically continue into a new heating cycle?

G

grantoz

Reaction score
its the insulation inside the furnace it gets worn around the door etc you can buy a cement from ZZ to rebuild the insulation. heat leaks out so it plays up with the program regulation so it keeps trying to reheat. I would also recommend replacing you aluminium straps and the copper cable that runs from the control unit and the heating elements. i had the same problem with my two furnaces they are ZZ keramic offen 1500s they now work like brand new and they are 16 years old kimba also had the same problem with his 600 he did what i told for once and now his furnace is spot on. If you have any more probs PM me.

G

grantoz

Reaction score
by the way we are tech support for Oz and NewZealand if you are unsure about what we said the furnace is a pretty simple but effective once it heats up slow cools down slow very few problems.

A

aqdental

Reaction score
by the way we are tech support for Oz and NewZealand if you are unsure about what we said the furnace is a pretty simple but effective once it heats up slow cools down slow very few problems.
Hi Grantoz, I have a Zirkonofen 600 (2007) hardly used. I want to start milling so I was wondering if you had a manual for it available. Also which Zirkonzahn Zr can I sinter with that furnace? Do you know of any other Zr that works with that? It looks like it has 5 programs but I'm not sure if I'm using it properly since I've lost the instructions .BTW I'm in Perth WA. Thank you.