Zirconia blasting machine

rivfordental

rivfordental

Reaction score
Hi fellow folks,
I would appreciate it if you suggest me a good budget zirconia sandblasting machine.
Thanks beforehand :cool:

Andrew Priddy

Andrew Priddy

Donator
Reaction score
it works like its a 200$ sand blaster.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Ill bet it works like a $2 sandblaster. Dont buy chinese junk, youre just wasting your money! They may look the same, but thats because they reverse engineer the nice ones. Buy a bego or renfert, vaniman if you cant find anything else. I have some used ones for sale if you want one cheaper.

Andrew Priddy

Andrew Priddy

Donator
Reaction score
easy to rebuild, don't be afraid of used.. actually replacing a regulator now

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
I like this unit, I've been using it for 20+ years. I also bought it when Gresco used to sell the cabinet.
It works by suction, and not pressure, so the cover doesn't even need to be screwed on.
When needed, I just shake the bottle to re-settle the sand. If you can, get a cabinet where you can
replace the glass yourself to save some money there. I buy a sheet of Lexan and with a saber saw cut
out new windows. Depending on the blaster windows size and the sheet of Lexan, I can get about 6-8 replacements.

So if you can find a basic cabinet, you may be able to build your own cheaper. Something without gloves and just rubber gaskets in the hand openings.

monoblast.png

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Im not afraid of used at all. I will sell a $2500 bego sandblaster for $300. I have 5 of them. Why waste money on chinese junk?

Top Bottom