Zircad MT Multilayer

Q

qclab

Reaction score
Hello! I have an account asking for the Zircad MT Multilayer Zr For a Posterior three unit bridge. Does anyone know a lab I can get in touch with to send the file for milling?
Thanks

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
I would want a strong zirconia for any bridge.
What is the mpa?

Q

qclab

Reaction score
It's 850 MPa. The doc likes the look of it, saw at Mid-winter.

user name

user name

Reaction score
Ive given it a fair try. I dont use it because there are other products that look much better.

Patrick Coon

Patrick Coon

Reaction score
850 MPA Flexural
3.6 MPa m0.5 Fracture toughness

Have you checked with Core3D? They were supposed to continue offering the same materials when they took over operations at Ivoclar Vivadent Troy (WPT).

Q

qclab

Reaction score
850 MPA Flexural
3.6 MPa m0.5 Fracture toughness

Have you checked with Core3D? They were supposed to continue offering the same materials when they took over operations at Ivoclar Vivadent Troy (WPT).
Thank you, I will check.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
3.6 fracture toughness? Is it even rated for bridges?

Patrick Coon

Patrick Coon

Reaction score
3.6 fracture toughness? Is it even rated for bridges?

Fracture Toughness is only a recommendation in the ISO, but this exceeds that recommendation.

Most HT zirconias out there are only around 2.0 - 2.2 (similar to lithium disilicate).

The ZirCAD MT and ZirCAD MT Multi are both appropriate for 3-unit bridges, including in the molar region.
upload_2018-3-21_16-31-33.png

Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score
Before getting my own 'Mini', I worked with these Guys. I had great experience with them and on top of it, they are sponsors here.

http://www.rutherforddentallab.com/home2/

They use the ZirCad MT Multi, too. I myself have been using it pretty much exclusively. In general great results and suitable for most cases.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Fracture Toughness is only a recommendation in the ISO, but this exceeds that recommendation.

Most HT zirconias out there are only around 2.0 - 2.2 (similar to lithium disilicate).

The ZirCAD MT and ZirCAD MT Multi are both appropriate for 3-unit bridges, including in the molar region.
View attachment 29430
Copy/past/print once again. Dude, your a goldmine.

sndmn2

sndmn2

Reaction score
I"ve played with it as a few pucks came with my oven. As of now I have had no known issues with MT on several 3 unit bridges. .While not MT I used LT1 on this 6 unit with pontics on 9 and 10.. It has only been in the mouth a month so I dont know long term yet. 20180322_075527.jpg