Zenotec Cyclone filters?

DanM

DanM

Reaction score
Found a company that had one pretty close, would have to look again, but they also make filters to your specs. But I'm sure they're not going to just make a handful.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Found a company that had one pretty close, would have to look again, but they also make filters to your specs. But I'm sure they're not going to just make a handful.
Could you share their contact info when you look again please?

DanM

DanM

Reaction score
Could you share their contact info when you look again please?
Hello all, so they are all ready for you to order. They just got back to me after their engineers took a look. I have not seen them but just placed my order. You have to order in pairs and takes 20 days. The bigger metal frame one is $37.20 each and the wooden frame (although they are making it in a metal frame) is $105.41. Significant savings if they work out. I have no affiliation nor any gain from passing their info along. I'm just like everybody else and hated being overcharged. You can get them from AirFilterUSA, 1-800-667-8563, ask for John in sales and reference quote# Q-229970. I told him others may be calling.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Hello all, so they are all ready for you to order. They just got back to me after their engineers took a look. I have not seen them but just placed my order. You have to order in pairs and takes 20 days. The bigger metal frame one is $37.20 each and the wooden frame (although they are making it in a metal frame) is $105.41. Significant savings if they work out. I have no affiliation nor any gain from passing their info along. I'm just like everybody else and hated being overcharged. You can get them from AirFilterUSA, 1-800-667-8563, ask for John in sales and reference quote# Q-229970. I told him others may be calling.
You know, you are upsetting the balance of power in the air filter retail universe. There may be serious consequences??

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
You know, you are upsetting the balance of power in the air filter retail universe. There may be serious consequences??
Are you saying it'll suck more?

DanM

DanM

Reaction score
I know I'm waiting to get a call saying I shouldn't have done that and I'll soon find out why.

Getoothachopper

Getoothachopper

Reaction score
Great work Dan ! I will call on Monday and order some too
Great work Dan , thank you . I will be placing some orders too. The last one I ordered from Ivoclar which was the larger metal one came to $235.62 after tax and $56.53 regular shipping :(

DanM

DanM

Reaction score
Anyone try these? Seem pretty good to me. They forgot to add the foam on both sides of the larger metal filter so make sure to ask for that.

DanM

DanM

Reaction score
Great work Dan ! I will call on Monday and order some too

Great work Dan , thank you . I will be placing some orders too. The last one I ordered from Ivoclar which was the larger metal one came to $235.62 after tax and $56.53 regular shipping :(
Have you tried these? A couple weeks ago rep said nobody ordered them that he knew of. I thought they're working pretty well.

J

J Pierce

Reaction score
Just ordered 2 sets!! Well see what happens! Thanks for getting this going!!!!

J

J Pierce

Reaction score
These filters are working well. Just ordered another set of 2....

Getoothachopper

Getoothachopper

Reaction score
The one thing I will say about these is after only a month of light use my red indicator light came on . I don't know if the material in the filter is finer and so it clogs up faster or what . Anyway the price is a third of Ivoclar so I can live with it . ( I took them out to clean and they have been in there for for a few more weeks now)