Zenotec Cam v 3 Software (help)

M

MrNeverFixit

Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

I work in a manufaturing lab, we have 3 Zenotec Mills. 1 Select and 2 Mini. One of the computer crash. Not able to revive/repair the drive. Replace the drive and install windows10. We are not able to reach our reseller located in New Jersey. Left them voicemail, no call back. Nothing.

I just found out that i can download the Cam software online, but there is a Login Password that required. Is this something that they provide during purchase or for a tech to login? Do i have to reach tech support to login or where can i find my login password. Im new to this company, im the most tech savy guy...other co-workers really don't know this kind of stuff. They just depend all stuff to be done by support. (is this the main base company, can i reach out to them www.ivoclarvivadent.com )

* Also once the install is done. Does it require any tweak or settings to be changed? Can i just start milling? Any calibration needs to be done?
* Also can i copy the disk project folder (those screenshot folder) to this new machine will i still be able to access it? Instead of re-adding the already used disk, name, size and type.

I would really appreciate your help. Thank you very much in advance. This is my first day and first post on the forum. I hope you can understand what i write.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

I work in a manufaturing lab, we have 3 Zenotec Mills. 1 Select and 2 Mini. One of the computer crash. Not able to revive/repair the drive. Replace the drive and install windows10. We are not able to reach our reseller located in New Jersey. Left them voicemail, no call back. Nothing.

I just found out that i can download the Cam software online, but there is a Login Password that required. Is this something that they provide during purchase or for a tech to login? Do i have to reach tech support to login or where can i find my login password. Im new to this company, im the most tech savy guy...other co-workers really don't know this kind of stuff. They just depend all stuff to be done by support. (is this the main base company, can i reach out to them www.ivoclarvivadent.com )

* Also once the install is done. Does it require any tweak or settings to be changed? Can i just start milling? Any calibration needs to be done?
* Also can i copy the disk project folder (those screenshot folder) to this new machine will i still be able to access it? Instead of re-adding the already used disk, name, size and type.

I would really appreciate your help. Thank you very much in advance. This is my first day and first post on the forum. I hope you can understand what i write.
Greetings Earthling! Welcome!

I'm not able to help you with your questions, but I would suggest spending the $ on a copy of Norton Ghost or something similar from the Linux world if you're comfortable there and doing images of the drives that haven't died on you. You want to be able to get back up without fiddling all these things when you can.

Not that it helps one single thing right now, but you certainly have a good place to point when the boss asks why.

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

Best to get Ivoclar tech support on the phone they can team viewer in and install it really quick. Once installed you should be up and milling asap. No tweaking on the admin side just startagies and what not to you liking. Your dongle should have all the registered mills on it so if you had 2 mini's and a select on one donlge the software will see it you may need to just point the cam output over the network to each mill. very easy.

A

alivio73

Reaction score
Best to get Ivoclar tech support on the phone they can team viewer in and install it really quick. Once installed you should be up and milling asap. No tweaking on the admin side just startagies and what not to you liking. Your dongle should have all the registered mills on it so if you had 2 mini's and a select on one donlge the software will see it you may need to just point the cam output over the network to each mill. very easy.
Hey are you selling your zenotec mini cam dongle , please let me know if you selling. I would like to buy .Thanks

M

MrNeverFixit

Reaction score
Hey are you selling your zenotec mini cam dongle , please let me know if you selling. I would like to buy .Thanks
I will ask my boss and let you know

Top Bottom