Zahn Dental....

rc75

rc75

Sponsors
Reaction score
That's a trap. HS called my office and threatened to drop us based on my previous post of needing shade fluid. Even though I am not affiliated with the lab in any way on here, I use this forum for techs to communicate as a personal learning and venting tool, they figured out who I am and called the owner of the lab, and threatened my employment. That's how uncle works, throw their weight around to get what they want. It didn't work, yet.

@RCKSTR any phone calls, fruit baskets or 10% off coupons sent your way from Uncle hank?

RCKSTR

RCKSTR

Reaction score
I actually did have a great phone call with @BobCDT. He has always been far above everyone else in customer service, one of the many reasons CAP was able to thrive as they did. If the rest of HS could adopt even half of his level of care, I think the company would be a lot better off. He assures me this is not normal behavior for HS and he is doing his best to change the way people see HS.

rc75

rc75

Sponsors
Reaction score
I actually did have a great phone call with @BobCDT. He has always been far above everyone else in customer service, one of the many reasons CAP was able to thrive as they did. If the rest of HS could adopt even half of his level of care, I think the company would be a lot better off. He assures me this is not normal behavior for HS and he is doing his best to change the way people see HS.

I'll believe it when I see threads here on DLN of people praising HS and not bashing them. People did have more
respect for CAP than HS that's for sure.

vurban210

vurban210

Reaction score
I'll believe it when I see threads here on DLN of people praising HS and not bashing them. People did have more
respect for CAP than HS that's for sure.

Watch out Ron, with talk like that and you might get a call from the brass over at Schein. LaughLaugh