your recommendation about laboratory desktop scanner

614azooz

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

regarding to laboratory desktop scanner, I am interested in the two chinese products:

1- AutoScan-DS-MIX from shining 3D company
2- UP650 from UP3D company

after searching in YouTube, I am more interested about the 1st one "AutoScan-DS-MIX" but I need someone who tried it personally and give me his/her feedback. i would be too much appreciated.

thanks,

C

charles007

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

regarding to laboratory desktop scanner, I am interested in the two chinese products:

after searching in YouTube, I am more interested about the 1st one "AutoScan-DS-MIX" but I need someone who tried it personally and give me his/her feedback. i would be too much appreciated.

thanks,
Just send PM.... check your mail box at top right of your screen.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Shining is a chinese company that rips off the technology of others. If you want a good , quality scanner, check out medit or DOF. You get what you pay for. But I cant give you feedback on the shining because I wouldnt buy one, that doesnt mean it doesnt work well, Ive just dealt with enough chinese equipment to know how inferior it is. Reproduce others technology with reverse engineering and cheaper parts? What could go wrong.

C

charles007

Reaction score
I agree with Affinity, unless your buying AG's scanner and mill buy either Medit Or DOF, and only buy from a reseller who's known for excellent Support !

Edit
Looking forward labs will be doing less scanning with the adaption of IOS and printers, so I would look at scanners built well such as Medit, DOF and iMetric.

Last edited:
mightymouse

mightymouse

Reaction score
Ive had DOF HD for close to 5 years. No issues, always worked and never had any issue with the intergration with my CAD (exocad) software.

S

Slaw

Reaction score
Hi. I'm using Up360+ scanner from Up3d for over a year now. No issues at all, beautiful scans and great support. Just my two cents...
Slay

P

paulsimonsbda

Reaction score
Hi. I'm using Up360+ scanner from Up3d for over a year now. No issues at all, beautiful scans and great support. Just my two cents...
Slay
Hey I've been planning on purchasing the UP3D scanner for some time. Any new updates? Are you still using it and pleased so far?

P

paulsimonsbda

Reaction score
Just send PM.... check your mail box at top right of your screen.
Hey would you mind sending me your opinion on the UP3D scanners? I'm new and looking to take the leap into the digital world

S

Slaw

Reaction score
Hey I've been planning on purchasing the UP3D scanner for some time. Any new updates? Are you still using it and pleased so far?
Hi. I'm using it over a year now. Love it. It comes with design software as well. It is called Upcad. You can do basic c&b work. No licensing fees. A few months ago I have purchased their 5 axis milling machine. Same story. It works great and it comes with cam software at no charge. Not licensing fees either. Service is located in California.

P

paulsimonsbda

Reaction score
Hi. I'm using it over a year now. Love it. It comes with design software as well. It is called Upcad. You can do basic c&b work. No licensing fees. A few months ago I have purchased their 5 axis milling machine. Same story. It works great and it comes with cam software at no charge. Not licensing fees either. Service is located in California.
Great! Thanks for the response

F

FASTFNGR

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

thanks,
Go DOF and forget the rest. Beat support and ease of use.

J

Joshdental

Reaction score
Slay
Have any updates on how that scanner is now?

Top Bottom