You'll have to lean on others for a while...

KentPWalton

KentPWalton

Reaction score
I'm done for a while helping out. It seems every time I make a suggestion or start reading someone else's thread, there has to be someone spamming their business in the conversation. Quite frankly, DLN is supposed to be an informative forum, not and advertisement. I will continue to watch, but don't count on me to answer any more questions unless you reach out to me directly.

Patrick Coon

Patrick Coon

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that, Kent.

I hope it wasn't me that caused the issue. I try to only mention IV products directly when I think they will help in a situation.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Hey snowflake, call out the spammers and grow a pair.

th

user name

user name

Reaction score
I'm done for a while helping out. It seems every time I make a suggestion or start reading someone else's thread, there has to be someone spamming their business in the conversation. Quite frankly, DLN is supposed to be an informative forum, not and advertisement. I will continue to watch, but don't count on me to answer any more questions unless you reach out to me directly.
I was picking on you Kent. We are all in the same boat here. I know that dang @rc75 is annoying, but hes a sponsor, so we gotta put up with him.:)