Worst Denture Repair thread

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Someone didn't close the NO2 valve all the way before sending it? Offices with no leadership:confused:
There must be an epidemic of loose NO2 valves ,ya that's it.

image.php

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Gotta bring this back to life. 20200520_110810[1].jpg 20200520_110717[1].jpg

millennium

millennium

Donator
Reaction score
So this "partial" is going to be held in by one bicuspid instead of two? Doesn't the dentist know that two unilateral bicuspids is the minimum as far as anchors go?

Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
So this "partial" is going to be held in by one bicuspid instead of two? Doesn't the dentist know that two unilateral bicuspids is the minimum as far as anchors go?
We see this all of the time. As they lose teeth they just keep adding to the partial until it's a full denture. They'll let them wear that until they're healed and then make a new denture.

millennium

millennium

Donator
Reaction score
We see this all of the time. As they lose teeth they just keep adding to the partial until it's a full denture. They'll let them wear that until they're healed and then make a new denture.
I am learning!

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
20200917_172159.jpg

Fix and reline. Yeah, that doesn't really need to be accurate anyway.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Really sad part is this is the one , anf only one, office I'd approved to glue their own cases. Guessing they decided 'acheivement unlocked' meant they didn't need to care as much anymore. It'll be fine dentiatry rides again.

Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
Really sad part is this is the one , anf only one, office I'd approved to glue their own cases. Guessing they decided 'acheivement unlocked' meant they didn't need to care as much anymore. It'll be fine dentiatry rides again.
If they'd used glue it might have been okay, but sticky wax? What were they thinking?

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
If they'd used glue it might have been okay, but sticky wax? What were they thinking?
oh, htat was where they glued it together with such great care that the vps of the reline process broke and expressed through the gap before they took a pickup impression. That's velmix classic if you missed that trick. Yep type 4 stone. At least they vaselined all the exposed acryic before pouring. They are learning. So am i. Trust less, do more.

kcdt

kcdt

Reaction score
oh, htat was where they glued it together with such great care that the vps of the reline process broke and expressed through the gap before they took a pickup impression. That's velmix classic if you missed that trick. Yep type 4 stone. At least they vaselined all the exposed acryic before pouring. They are learning. So am i. Trust less, do more.
Has it ever been a good idea for the clinic to do the model?