Woohoo 450i

cadfan

cadfan

Reaction score
Congratulations and much fun let us know the difference between the new i and the older one from ?O so enjoy it nice weekend.

Sam-CAP

Sam-CAP

Reaction score
That's a perfect little table you got there. :)

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
Very Envious! Congrats

EJADA

EJADA

Reaction score
Awesome. Wishing I had $ to do it.

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
That rickedy pressboard cabinet is holding that expensive mill? Tyler It is time to get an sturdier bench before that mill shakes that desk apart.....................Congrats time to start grinding e.max cad and milling Ti abutments and makes some serious cash. Nice!!!

A

adamb4321

Reaction score
What are the other mills that you have? Nice clean lab too, wish my look looked that good!

ParkwayDental

ParkwayDental

Reaction score
That rickedy pressboard cabinet is holding that expensive mill? Tyler It is time to get an sturdier bench before that mill shakes that desk apart.....................Congrats time to start grinding e.max cad and milling Ti abutments and makes some serious cash. Nice!!!

Lol no sorry Sevan, it's a custom built cabinet made out of nice hard oak. It's reinforced on the inside as well. We had four people stand on it that are around 200pds and no movement what so ever.

ts4341

ts4341

Reaction score
Congrats Tyler, thats a sweet mill :)

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
Very nice Tyler , enjoy !!

dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
Congrats on the nee mill Tyler, and nice setup.

ParkwayDental

ParkwayDental

Reaction score
Congrats on the nee mill Tyler, and nice setup.

Thank you, for everyone out there that asks how do you guys afford your mills?

When we purchased our very first mill we took out a loan on it, we could not afford to buy it out right. That was three years ago I want to say we borrowed 90k for the first machine. Since then we have payed off the first machine and have bought 2 more milling machines, 3D Systems ProJet DP 3000, and another 3Shape scanner that we purchased all with cash. We owe nothing on all of our equipment in our lab and it is a good feeling. So regardless to say the machines have payed for their selves and continue to bring us in money. We have been patient and paced our selves though to allow us to make these kind of purchases and not have to owe anything. Things have changed here dramatically over the last two years but it is all about making smart business decisions to set your self up for the future to be in the game.

C

charles007

Reaction score
Tyler, over the past several years I've most likely read every post you've written and I'm not surprised at all to see another mill in the lab.. About 2 years ago Jason and I were the first two outside labs you milled for, so I feel that I have a little insight in Parkway's growth. I believe you have been the force behind Parkway success..
My hats off to you for acquiring the imes-icore 450i mill, and I see this mill as another building block to greater success..

ParkwayDental

ParkwayDental

Reaction score
Tyler, over the past several years I've most likely read every post you've written and I'm not surprised at all to see another mill in the lab.. About 2 years ago Jason and I were the first two outside labs you milled for, so I feel that I have a little insight in Parkway's growth. I believe you have been the force behind Parkway success..
My hats off to you for acquiring the imes-icore 450i mill, and I see this mill as another building block to greater success..

Yep 2 years ago we opened our doors for other labs and you and Jason were the first people to give us a shot. When it comes down to it it all started with y'all and I owe you guys a big thank you. We do no marketing what so ever, everything has been word of mouth and you guys have stood behind us. Parkways success has been because we are a great team, I push our team day in and day out to be successful. We have great employees and we can count on each other.

Your right the 450i is just another stepping stone. We want to give our customers a one stop shop for all of their products whether its Zirconia, Wax Prints, Ti Abutments, or Emax Blue Blocks. As long as I can provide labs with a quality product is all I care about!

Top Bottom