Without scanbody in Amanngirrbach

H

HASSANK

Reaction score
Hello all,

It seems that the option to make screw retained abutment without scanbody is not available in Amanngirrbach version of exocad.
Is there a way to make it exist?

H

HASSANK

Reaction score
Yes, we have original AG exocad version with activated implant module.
This option is available in exocad when you have implant module under "scanbody" - - > scan Ti-Base without scanbody.
But in AG version it is not there.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
you will have to ask AG to unlock that with their exocad branding, and it will have to be in Galway version at least 7662

F

FASTFNGR

Reaction score
Hello all,

It seems that the option to make screw retained abutment without scanbody is not available in Amanngirrbach version of exocad.
Is there a way to make it exist?
Here is a trick. I have exocade and this is how I do it without any special software or scan bodies. Get a stock abutment, adjust the night plug the hole but make sure it is concave and not completely flat top. Spray scanning powder use as a separate die scan. Mill the crown and in green stage you can see the pimple on the inside. I use high speed with a very light pressure and open up the hole to 75% actual size. And after centering use diamonds burr to adjust the opening according to the size of the screw. Use appropriate procedures to bond or cement it to the abutment after sandblasting and treatment.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
this option in exocad is what he was asking about

no scan body.png

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
in the Amann Girrbach software this option doesn't exist. because Amann Girrbach is a closed system.

you will have to ask them about it.

H

HASSANK

Reaction score
Here is a trick. I have exocade and this is how I do it without any special software or scan bodies. Get a stock abutment, adjust the night plug the hole but make sure it is concave and not completely flat top. Spray scanning powder use as a separate die scan. Mill the crown and in green stage you can see the pimple on the inside. I use high speed with a very light pressure and open up the hole to 75% actual size. And after centering use diamonds burr to adjust the opening according to the size of the screw. Use appropriate procedures to bond or cement it to the abutment after sandblasting and treatment.
Great.
Thank you for the trick.