Wire bender

WireBender

WireBender

Reaction score
Anyone looking for a lab tech to bend wire for them?
Thanks,
Denise

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
S

Svamder

Reaction score
Is there a company which sell 3D-Wire Bender?.we want to use it for lingual orthodontics appliance

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
There are quite a few on the market...but is there any software out there what facilitates dental application design ?

S

Svamder

Reaction score
It's gonna be for our Lingual Orthodontics Project, so for Orthodontics applications...However; I know that there is no regular software for this issue; Our engineering team made some specizialeted cad program just for lingual ortho and mising "wire bender"...Could you remark some team or company on the market?

F

foxysquash

Reaction score
How junky that someone.posted a serious inquiry looking for work but was told her line of work is worthless, was dismissed and thread taken over on what is "better" than her personal skills.
Smh.
I'm sorry I dont know anyone in need of a wire bender... I'd love to be able to respond to what you actually asked.

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
How junky that someone.posted a serious inquiry looking for work but was told her line of work is worthless, was dismissed and thread taken over on what is "better" than her personal skills.
Smh.
I'm sorry I dont know anyone in need of a wire bender... I'd love to be able to respond to what you actually asked.
Nice!
You're a year and a half or so too late, but nice.....
I think it's great that with 3 posts to your credit, you're already comfortable enough here to berate a longtime, respected ( :rolleyes: ) member.
You'll do well here.....

Last edited: