Will Print Models for Anyone who is in need

deadhead

deadhead

Reaction score
Just looking for opinions and feedback about printing models for other labs. price numbers are for discussion only. nothing is set in stone nor is this for advertising. Just seeing if it would be worth while to start printing models for outsource purposes, and get peoples feedback who are already doing this to see if its worth while. thanks

We were looking at $20 for full archs and $15 for quadrents with a die model included

Last edited:
2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
You should probably sponsor the site if you are going to advertise services here.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
What does it cost to ship to Newfoundland?
th

deadhead

deadhead

Reaction score
website: evolvedentistry.com for anyone who wants to know what we are about

Last edited:
eyeloveteeth

eyeloveteeth

Reaction score
before you get banned how about you contribute to our site as a sponsor.

Secondly, you're even telling us what printer you are using....why the hell do i want to pay money if i know it won't be accurate?

deadhead

deadhead

Reaction score
never had any complaints or issues with our prints. just have to know how to use your equipment right, so dont bash products until you know how to use properly. In the process of getting things in order to contribute

deadhead

deadhead

Reaction score
plus we just put our website up with a brief description like we have seen many,many,many other non donors have done. didnt know u cant put websites on threads unless your special, but u can posted perveted and offensive pics and quotes. makes no sense

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
@deadhead we are all lab techs, we are a strange bunch. Everyone has their opinions, don't take stuff like that personally. Welcome, I hope you contribute to the knowledge pool here.

deadhead

deadhead

Reaction score
thanks JKraver just having a bad day, i know nothing personal

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
plus we just put our website up with a brief description like we have seen many,many,many other non donors have done. didnt know u cant put websites on threads unless your special, but u can posted perveted and offensive pics and quotes. makes no sense
Marketing directly to your target demographics costs money anywhere.
Perverted and offensive is subjective.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
You'd be perverted and offensive if you lived in Newfoundland.
Drinking skreetch and kissing a cod is a lifestyle choice.

eyeloveteeth

eyeloveteeth

Reaction score
never had any complaints or issues with our prints. just have to know how to use your equipment right, so dont bash products until you know how to use properly. In the process of getting things in order to contribute

While I am fully understanding of having a "bad day" that has zero traction with whether or not you are looking to promote.

here are a few simple questions:

1. Are you looking to promote services? (yes? ok then maybe consider a vendor sponsor - and support the very forum you are trying to get some more business from)

2. I'm glad you have never had complaints on your prints. Instead of getting defensive, how about sharing the material choices and type of printer you are using - so that interested parties can reach out. (Your lack of business acumen is making me feel like you haven't been open all that long, which then further portends to my thoughts that maybe you haven't had any complaints because you haven't been around long enough)

3. If you are going to complain about the forum, and then expect forum members to be interested in your business......i don't even know what to say to that.

This is what I personally think. It is ALWAYS nice to have more than us "american" buffoons throwing in on the forums and I would love to hear your inputs.

I would personally be interested in your printing solutions if you could share more info (as I had initially posted from the beginning) - as I've said in other threads - you can have the same exact printer at two locations 1 mile apart from each other and get completely different results (mills too) - Maybe you've dialed yours in just right. In which case that would be awesome and would be a welcome addition.

Now, in terms of business, you don't mention turn around time, you don't mention upload requirements, you don't mention constraints. Since you don't mention the printer type, what if I send you a specific file that only can be printed on the Prodways machine? What if I send you a case where I need a specific material?

To come full circle - all these types of questions should be answered, to which case you are selling your services and you should support the website by contributing as a donor and get a sponsor title.

Welcome to the Fam

deadhead

deadhead

Reaction score
While I am fully understanding of having a "bad day" that has zero traction with whether or not you are looking to promote.

here are a few simple questions:

1. Are you looking to promote services? (yes? ok then maybe consider a vendor sponsor - and support the very forum you are trying to get some more business from)

2. I'm glad you have never had complaints on your prints. Instead of getting defensive, how about sharing the material choices and type of printer you are using - so that interested parties can reach out. (Your lack of business acumen is making me feel like you haven't been open all that long, which then further portends to my thoughts that maybe you haven't had any complaints because you haven't been around long enough)

3. If you are going to complain about the forum, and then expect forum members to be interested in your business......i don't even know what to say to that.

This is what I personally think. It is ALWAYS nice to have more than us "american" buffoons throwing in on the forums and I would love to hear your inputs.

I would personally be interested in your printing solutions if you could share more info (as I had initially posted from the beginning) - as I've said in other threads - you can have the same exact printer at two locations 1 mile apart from each other and get completely different results (mills too) - Maybe you've dialed yours in just right. In which case that would be awesome and would be a welcome addition.

Now, in terms of business, you don't mention turn around time, you don't mention upload requirements, you don't mention constraints. Since you don't mention the printer type, what if I send you a specific file that only can be printed on the Prodways machine? What if I send you a case where I need a specific material?

To come full circle - all these types of questions should be answered, to which case you are selling your services and you should support the website by contributing as a donor and get a sponsor title.

Welcome to the Fam
THATS WHY I INCLUDED CONTACT INFO, FOR THOSE VERY QUESTIONS YOU ARE ASKING. BASICALLY POSTED THIS THREAD TO SEE IF IT WOULD BE WORTH WHILE TO START PRINTING MODELS FOR OTHER LABS THAT NEEDED THE HELP. WE HAVE BEEN IN BUSINESS FOR OVER 25 YEARS!!! WITH GREAT SUCESS BEFORE AND AFTER THE INTRO TO DIGITAL. YES WE SPENT ALOT OF COMPANY TIME AND MAN HOURS TO GET OUR MILLS AND PRINTERS DIALED IN SO WE GET GOOD RESULTS AND YES I KNOW MILLING AND PRINTING IN DIFFERENT LOCATIONS MATTERS. I AM NOT AN IDIOT. THIS THREAD IS JUST FOR RESEARCH TO SEE IF PRINTING FOR OTHERS IS WORTH IT AND STARTING TO FIND OUT ITS NOT, SO WE WILL CONTINUE TO HAVE SUCCESS WITH OUR OWN CLIENTS. SO IF ANYONE IS HAVING TROUBLE AND IS RESPECTIVE I WOULD BE MORE THAN WILLING TO HELP. SO FROM THIS POINT ON DISRGARD THIS THREAD. DOESNT SEEM WORTH IT TO PRINT MODELS FOR OTHERS.

Top Bottom