Wieland mini mill up/down nesting software ??

D

dentcre

Reaction score
hi Guys ,
anyone know how to get the mini mill software so I can move up and down the full zirconia multilayered while nesting them?
thanks

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
Once the crown/bridge is nested with all the insical tips level or the insical edge level click on the unit then look to the lower graphs you will see the up down slider simply move it up or down in the gradient as needed. Milling multi on a mini is limited and the unit must sit as straight as possible. Hope this helps.

up down wielnd.jpg

D

dentcre

Reaction score
thanks,, that's the issue that my software does not have the slider

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
Older then V3? i think V2 my not have this. Wonder is this is and advanced cam feature as well.

B

bigbrush

Reaction score
Go for the V7 software and you will be happy.
Up and down as also rotation on a/b -axis is possible 👍

Brett Hansen CDT

Brett Hansen CDT

Reaction score
You have to have the advanced software that the mini does not come with. We are in the same position. We only have the basic software.

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
Go for the V7 software and you will be happy.
Up and down as also rotation on a/b -axis is possible 👍
V7 vhf cam is not better then DS cam by far. DS cam will out do cam7 anyday, did a head to head comp.

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
You have to have the advanced software that the mini does not come with. We are in the same position. We only have the basic software.
Yup like i mentioned most likely due to not having advanced cam,now is it worth 2500 for him?

Brett Hansen CDT

Brett Hansen CDT

Reaction score
Yup like i mentioned most likely due to not having advanced cam,now is it worth 2500 for him?
Exactly. I decided to save the $2500 and put it towards a new PM7 mill that we will be purchasing this year.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
For myself, the upgrade really wasn't worth it. Granted I could manipulate as many gradient units as possible with the advanced cam, but since I ended up in dipping all of my units, it didn't really pay off for me. The advanced cam also brought an extra 1 or 2 clicks that the basic didn't have, so the basic was just that hair quicker to go through.

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
For myself, the upgrade really wasn't worth it. Granted I could manipulate as many gradient units as possible with the advanced cam, but since I ended up in dipping all of my units, it didn't really pay off for me. The advanced cam also brought an extra 1 or 2 clicks that the basic didn't have, so the basic was just that hair quicker to go through.
Faster? LOL that's a good one.

D

dentcre

Reaction score
well dam. ok will need to have several size pucks to compensate , 2500 is to steep

B

bigbrush

Reaction score
@ Seva P,
didn`t say that V7 software by vhf is better than DS, but a huge step forward to V6 version.
It depends on what you need and what you want( to pay for ).