Why is the roof of my mouth swollen?

Travis

Travis

Nothing to see here
Staff member
Reaction score
Many conditions may cause a swollen roof of the mouth, including sores, dehydration, and mucus buildups. In this article, learn about six causes of a swollen roof of the mouth, and possible treatment or home remedies. We also cover more serious conditions affecting the roof of the mouth and when to see a doctor.

Continue reading...

Wade Bognuda

Wade Bognuda

Reaction score
You might want to be examined by a dentist. Do you always search the internet for medical advice and treatment?

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
You might want to be examined by a dentist. Do you always search the internet for medical advice and treatment?
You can’t get this stuff just anywhere. We here at DLN are so fortunate. I myself am anxiously awaiting October’s series on uvula disorders.
October is uvula awareness month for those of you who don’t follow this stuff.

Last edited:
W

WilliamW123

Reaction score
hello friends!I'm new to this site.
Please join me with you guys

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
You can’t get this stuff just anywhere. We here at DLN are so fortunate. I myself am anxiously awaiting October’s series on uvula disorders.
October is uvula awareness month for those of you who don’t follow this stuff.
I wasn't aware of that. Do we get to wear a ribbon or something?

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
I wasn't aware of that. Do we get to wear a ribbon or something?
2th is making me a pink zirconia uvula, I’m going to cement it to a lapel pin and wear it all month. Alternatively, you could just shape one from some old bubblegum from under a desk?
#reuse #repurpose

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
2th is making me a pink zirconia uvula, I’m going to cement it to a lapel pin and wear it all month. Alternatively, you could just shape one from some old bubblegum from under a desk?
#reuse #repurpose
Nice!. I was hoping he could crochet me an uvula hat that I could wear at the next rally. Do you think he has time?

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
Nice!. I was hoping he could crochet me an uvula hat that I could wear at the next rally. Do you think he has time?
I’m sure for a project like that, he’d make time. Who wouldn’t?

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
Okay, I just learned that uvula piercings are a thing. No more Google for me today.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
#reuse #repurpose
I dropped it off when I stopped by for that seal club.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Sorry, I had to give up crochet. I was in knots about it.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Sorry, I had to give up crochet. I was in knots about it.
I have a few hundred "Untied States of America" hats for you if it'd help you feel better.

Can't find good child labor anymore. They want money instead of pats on the head!

Sydceramist

Sydceramist

Reaction score
probably stress or a allergic reaction

Top Bottom