Why didn’t you guys tell me? 😂

D

Denture Dude

Reaction score
I happened to see an invoice for an occlusal night guard from big box lab this week. Over $250! It’s been forever since I’ve made these but that’s a heck of a profit margin. Meanwhile, not getting much more than double that price for a full denture w decent teeth, that requires wayyyy more labor and time.

S

sirmorty

Reaction score
Wait till you find out what the Clinic's are going to charge for that inhouse 3d Printed nightgaurd..

doug

doug

Reaction score
We just started making them again, digitally, after a 10 year break from them. I called a lot of friends and set my fee accordingly. It is 50% more than the lab the office nextdoor was paying. No problem, they're happy, all is well. Then I find out from the women nextdoor that they raised their fees $130.00 on nightguards. I don't care, it gives me room to charge more next year without feeling anything but profit. Do you guys charge for the models? BTW, we made night guards for any staff member free so we could workout the fit, finish and make sure they were thick enough to not crack. Several of them did crack so we increased the thickness and have had no issues since.

Brett Hansen CDT

Brett Hansen CDT

Reaction score
We just started making them again, digitally, after a 10 year break from them. I called a lot of friends and set my fee accordingly. It is 50% more than the lab the office nextdoor was paying. No problem, they're happy, all is well. Then I find out from the women nextdoor that they raised their fees $130.00 on nightguards. I don't care, it gives me room to charge more next year without feeling anything but profit. Do you guys charge for the models? BTW, we made night guards for any staff member free so we could workout the fit, finish and make sure they were thick enough to not crack. Several of them did crack so we increased the thickness and have had no issues since.
What resin are you using?