Who's going?? We are!

brayks

brayks

Sponsors
Ratings
419 2
It's a must do for us so we'll be there in full orchestration.

Stop by and see us in booth B-36.. I'm buying.

Wainwright

Wainwright

Sponsors
Ratings
This will be my eighth year in a row and looking forward to it. I hope I can see as many people as I can that I've had the pleasure of meeting in this wild industry over the years.

Cheers

ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Ratings
971 11
Planning for it, not sure what day. CE needed too. Are there going to be DLN tags this year?

user name

user name

Donator
Ratings
3,820 53
I have no idea what a pig's snoot is, but there's no way I'm putting one in my mouth.
Snot comes out of one. Snoot is a double barrel.

A friend once worked a meat packing pant. He said they use everything except the squeal.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Staff member
Donator
Ratings
4,530 61
Snot comes out of one. Snoot is a double barrel.

A friend once worked a meat packing pant. He said they use everything except the squeal.
Thought that's where the sound came from when opening the can.
If you're being serious, that is repulsive. Lol
Exactly what do you think is in mechanically separated pork, chicken, and beef hot dogs? It sure isn't left over tenderloin, breastmeat, and veal. Pickled pigs feet are a standard stocked item at my grocery store.

user name

user name

Donator
Ratings
3,820 53
Yup. If its not an identifiable piece of meat, Im pretty hesitant to eat it, sausage excluded. All body flesh...ALL, goes in to a mechanical separator. It chews up everything and pulls out the stringy connective stuff. Theres your wieners and pink lunch meat.
(literaly)

Affinity

Affinity

Ratings
2,443 41
break it all down, its all the same stuff. Carbon atoms stuffed in a thin intestinal tube of carbon atoms.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Staff member
Donator
Ratings
4,530 61
break it all down, its all the same stuff. Carbon atoms stuffed in a thin intestinal tube of carbon atoms.
In base elements we're worth around $20. Pretty impressive, a self replicatng and self aware creation with a Jackson.

rc75

rc75

Sponsors
Ratings
1,128 24
No offense taken, I was just having fun with you. I didn't grow up IN St Louis, I was raised in a small Illinois town of 650 people across the Muddy Mississsloppy from there. Hubby is the reason I'm in Virginia. plus I love it here.
If you're ever in St Louis you should try the BBQ, I'm not talking about the ribs, you can get those anywhere. I'm talking about the bbq'd pig snoot's, you can ONLY get them in the St Louis area and they are fabulous!!!
I've tried them here in Southern California and they are not bad at all.Bird

download.jpg images.jpg

Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Ratings
2,229 24
I have no idea what a pig's snoot is, but there's no way I'm putting one in my mouth.
1547762658015.png

You cut the nostrils off, Clean them very well, slice them up, deep fry until they're crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. Then put them in bbq sauce for a few minutes. They taste like crispy bbq'd bacon.
If I hadn't grown up eating them I'd probably say the same thing you did, but I came from a family that we had to at least try everything that was put in front of us, if we didn't like it we didn't have to eat it. I never turned down snoots.

Guest Room
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Chat Bot:
    Room has been pruned!
    Chat Bot: Room has been pruned!