Who's going?? We are!

user name

user name

Donator
Ratings
3,820 53
I wish theyd move to Minneapolis, Kansas City or even Saint Louis. You couldnt pay me to step foot in Chicago again.

user name

user name

Donator
Ratings
3,820 53
Aggressive drivers, too many people, and I dont want to spend one cent in that leftist cesspool.
It wasnt even for the mid-winter. It was a CAD/CAD show.

Affinity

Affinity

Ratings
2,443 41
Oh God, Id rather die in Chicago then spend a day in st louis or kansas city.

I went last year, this year it looks like Ive got jury duty.. Id like to go, maybe last minute. Last year I had a blast with Lachlan, finally got to meet Al, and seeing old friends I havent seen in a decade. It was a bit overwhelming though, especially the cheaper chinese stuff..

Glenn Kennedy

Glenn Kennedy

Donator
Ratings
1,155 10
It is going to be a very busy week this year. Seminars, reseller events, off site lectures...

Last edited:
doug

doug

Ratings
967 9
We've mapped out our days in Chicago. There's Green St BBQ, Weber Grill, Signature room for a drink or two, then off to The Girl and the Goat. We hope to see some dental stuff as well. :)

Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Ratings
2,229 24
Oh God, Id rather die in Chicago then spend a day in st louis or kansas city.

I went last year, this year it looks like Ive got jury duty.. Id like to go, maybe last minute. Last year I had a blast with Lachlan, finally got to meet Al, and seeing old friends I havent seen in a decade. It was a bit overwhelming though, especially the cheaper chinese stuff..
hmmm, I grew up in the St Louis area......

rc75

rc75

Sponsors
Ratings
1,128 24
We've mapped out our days in Chicago. There's Green St BBQ, Weber Grill, Signature room for a drink or two, then off to The Girl and the Goat. We hope to see some dental stuff as well. :)
We tried to get to Girl & The goat last year but we called to late for reservations. They will be opening a Los Angeles location this
year so I'll wait to try it out here.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Ratings
9,828 259
We tried to get to Girl & The goat last year but we called to late for reservations. They will be opening a Los Angeles location this
year so I'll wait to try it out here.
You could always drop into Vermont and see the guy with the sheep.

Affinity

Affinity

Ratings
2,443 41
Doris I wasnt trying to be offensive but is there a reason you grew up there, but arent there now? Ive only driven through but those cities are seriously depressing, and im not sure that BBQ is a redeeming quality.

Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Ratings
2,229 24
Doris I wasnt trying to be offensive but is there a reason you grew up there, but arent there now? Ive only driven through but those cities are seriously depressing, and im not sure that BBQ is a redeeming quality.
No offense taken, I was just having fun with you. I didn't grow up IN St Louis, I was raised in a small Illinois town of 650 people across the Muddy Mississsloppy from there. Hubby is the reason I'm in Virginia. plus I love it here.
If you're ever in St Louis you should try the BBQ, I'm not talking about the ribs, you can get those anywhere. I'm talking about the bbq'd pig snoot's, you can ONLY get them in the St Louis area and they are fabulous!!!

Guest Room
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Chat Bot:
    Room has been pruned!
    Chat Bot: Room has been pruned!