Who's drinking what?

Doris A

Doris A

Solutions
Reaction score
Had my bro pick this up recently, costco finally had some back in stock again. Nothing to complain about with this one.

View attachment 43608
It's made by one of these distilleries.

A total of 11 distillery experiences are located within 16 miles of downtown Bardstown: Bardstown Bourbon Company, Barton 1792, Heaven Hill, Log Still, Lux Row, Old Samuels, Preservation Distillery, and Willett, plus Jim Beam American Stillhouse, Limestone Branch, and Maker's Mark.

Edit: Barton 1792 distills it.

Last edited:
ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Reaction score
It's made by one of these distilleries.

A total of 11 distillery experiences are located within 16 miles of downtown Bardstown: Bardstown Bourbon Company, Barton 1792, Heaven Hill, Log Still, Lux Row, Old Samuels, Preservation Distillery, and Willett, plus Jim Beam American Stillhouse, Limestone Branch, and Maker's Mark.

Edit: Barton 1792 distills it.

nice research Doris. At 24 bucks a liter can’t go wrong. My bottle of 🤣 Makers is my least fav of my ten bottles.

Doris A

Doris A

Solutions
Reaction score
nice research Doris. At 24 bucks a liter can’t go wrong. My bottle of 🤣 Makers is my least fav of my ten bottles.
That's a lot less expensive than a bottle of 1792, which is a good bourbon. I agree about the Makers, not a fan.

aidihra

aidihra

Reaction score
View attachment 43944 Tequila tonight! Thank you Ron and TD Dental Supply!
Never liked the taste or sometimes the smell of tequila. 🤢 I even tried some of the supposedly finer tequila in Mexico one time, but had a similar negative reaction.

Whisky/Scotch are my hard liquor choices, but in recent years I've been trying out different beers regularly. Wheat beer, ales and now I'm into the lagers.

GG - J

GG - J

Reaction score
yes when i owned my bar we had whistle pig 6, 10 and 12 yr old

always wanted to get my hands on boss hog bottle but the $1000 price tag is way out of my comfort zone.

Top Bottom