Who sells multi unit abutments with screw channel angle correction and several color heights?

millennium

millennium

Donator
Reaction score
I have a 9 unit screw retained zr bridge on 5 implants some of which need angle correction. Some implants are placed deeper than others. Thank you in advance!

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Since 3i is a p.i.t.a. to work with I was going to say Dess, but it doesn't seem they have MUAs for internal connection 3i. :(

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
Preat called Dynamic Abutment solutions they have a standard 3.5mm then a taller one where you can adjust to needed height. Ask for Ruben tell him Sevan sent you.

millennium

millennium

Donator
Reaction score
Preat called Dynamic Abutment solutions they have a standard 3.5mm then a taller one where you can adjust to needed height. Ask for Ruben tell him Sevan sent you.
I definitely will call them. Thank you. I think I would need a special screw driver and the dentist would not be able to screw in the bridge. I am just paranoid.
New anchorvis have them.
Never herd of anchorvis. Will investigate!

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
I definitely will call them. Thank you. I think I would need a special screw driver and the dentist would not be able to screw in the bridge. I am just paranoid.

Never herd of anchorvis. Will investigate!

Yes like all other AS systems you will need a special driver, preat sell them and also the dess AS driver works well on dynamic abutment solution as well since they both are ball end and not diamond like nobel and straumann. but the are latch drivers so doctor can use them on their torquw wrenches and they even have a square to latch adaptor for those docs with square drivers. Don't worry everything is there. even thumb driver to straight latch from argen and dess and thumb driver to square and use the square to latch and on an on.

O

omsk

Reaction score
So the implants need screw channel angle correction after the MUA's?

Why not use angled MUA's?

millennium

millennium

Donator
Reaction score
So the implants need screw channel angle correction after the MUA's?

Why not use angled MUA's?
Are they for screw retained bridges? And who makes them?

DESS-USA

DESS-USA

Reaction score
Preat sells Glidewell's - nothing like helping support the enemy) and on top of the MUA use a vertical wall FDA approved ti base, Dynamic and Tru do not have this so there has been no testing or validation regarding long term bond retention, screw unloosening or breakage. Here is the catalog on just the restorative parts above the MUA for 3i that will work. And a video on testing comparing straight wall vs tapered wall ti bases -

Attachments

• DESS Multiunit Compatible Components Only - DESS USA 2019-2.pdf
    2.9 MB · Views: 5