Who Mills Intra-Lock Implants?

Kobra Kai

Kobra Kai

Reaction score
I have called all over and even had the people at Intra-Lock tell me that they didn't even know who milled them. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
I have called all over and even had the people at Intra-Lock tell me that they didn't even know who milled them. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks
Which interface?

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
The Gold and Blue system.
Drat.

Did you check with Alien millinig? If they can't do it, and nobody else can, when you've got no one left to call, call the B-Team at Panthera. I've never heard of them being unable to accomplish a request.

Kobra Kai

Kobra Kai

Reaction score
Not yet. Thank you so much. I'll check into it and let you know. You're the best!

Beatrice

Beatrice

Reaction score
HAve you called us?
We can mill on them

Kobra Kai

Kobra Kai

Reaction score
HAve you called us?
We can mill on them
Awesome!!! I tried but the tech was at lunch and the lady said he would be the one to know. What kind of scan bodies would we need and where can we get the DME?

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
Intra-lock, remarkably similar to Avinent, which is identical hex to zimmer just with no shoulder.

Beatrice

Beatrice

Reaction score
There is no scanbody i presume for that, you have to send us the physical model with either a copywax (copymill) or if it a bar we can design it for you.

Kobra Kai

Kobra Kai

Reaction score
Apparently, we found out that Intra-Lock doesn't have "5-10k" clearance so no one will mill those abutments. They did say that some companies may do it though.

Kobra Kai

Kobra Kai

Reaction score
There is no scanbody i presume for that, you have to send us the physical model with either a copywax (copymill) or if it a bar we can design it for you.
Ok cool, we are talking it over now to see what they want to do. Thank you for the info!!