who has the best dongle 3 shape support ?

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
Whipmix or Argen.

Hensry Schein Zahn BLOWS! and biocad 3d is eh. Or join the 3 shape study group on Facebook. lol Honestly/

G

GarryB

Reaction score
I get great support from Argen in the UK. Always get back to me with any issues quickly.

D

DaveId

Solutions
Reaction score
Another for WhipMix or Argen. Arguably, WhipMix provides the best-in-class support for 3Shape, they have more knowledge and experience than any other company we have worked with. CAP/Schein being the worst. We are currently with Argen, and the only complaints I have are that they sometimes just don't know how to address an issue - requiring 3Shape to get involved, which takes a long time. For most labs/issues, Argen should be sufficient. I would base my decision on which of the two is going to provide a better price/perk (you should be able to negotiate a better deal on other products they sell based on the relationship).

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
core 3d, whipmix, maybe argen

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Core3d support is pretty much instantaneous. With the issues I've had, they've always been able to help.

If Argen is busy, they not get back to you for a hour or two. If it's for a file upload, they're right there. When you do get their support, it is pretty good.