Who do you use for cast frames?

T

Terri Ultimate

Reaction score
I've been using Chromeworks for cast frames and lately their stuff has been horrible. I've had to send a few cases back to be remade. Anyone know of a good place to send cast frames? Thank You!

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
I've been using Chromeworks for cast frames and lately their stuff has been horrible. I've had to send a few cases back to be remade. Anyone know of a good place to send cast frames? Thank You!
That's very disconcerting.

I know many that use their lab for frames and it's always said "They're super expensive, but do what they're supposed to do." when I've asked. To the point I'd suggested them to dds for frame fabs.

Erf.

evanosu

evanosu

Reaction score
Where are you located? I'm in Ohio and are now doing frames for labs in about 6 states now. Full disclosure, I outsource them but honestly I have dentists who say they are the best frames in 25 years and labs love them too! Argen standard frame and Vitallium 2000. Do yourself a favor and save money without sacrificing quality. If interested, shoot me an email: [email protected]

rlhhds

rlhhds

Reaction score
Bertram Dental in Appleton, WI. Have been using them for several years and have had good results. Once in a while something is off but it is rare.

Top Bottom