Who’s pouring dentures?

D

Denture Dude

Donator
Reaction score
Looking to scale up my work flow. Currently using soup pot/ladle method for boil out. Ok till you really need to push units through. Lab that taught me the pour technique used a heavy duty reimers steamer,, been a long time but I remember this working well. These aren’t your everyday dental lab steamers,, you can choose how saturated your steam is,, almost 50/50 steam/hot water. We’re talking 4k$ for a reimers, which is fine,, just looking to see if anyone has nailed down another way to do it. Thanks lab friends.

D

Denture Dude

Donator
Reaction score
30 units a day didn’t justify a 4k$ piece of equipment?

Luke

Luke

Reaction score
Yes it would be worth it but if I can spend 800$ or 4000$ to accomplish the same goal without hurting or overworking staff I think that’s a no brainer. Don’t overthink it all you need is boiling water.

I’ve seen many creative cost friendly ways to accomplish this. I’m sure the unit you are mentioning would be nice tho. If you have that to spend more power to you.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
Looking to scale up my work flow. Currently using soup pot/ladle method for boil out. Ok till you really need to push units through. Lab that taught me the pour technique used a heavy duty reimers steamer,, been a long time but I remember this working well. These aren’t your everyday dental lab steamers,, you can choose how saturated your steam is,, almost 50/50 steam/hot water. We’re talking 4k$ for a reimers, which is fine,, just looking to see if anyone has nailed down another way to do it. Thanks lab friends.
snowrock's jetwash. a bit pricier than $4k but can completely remove the wax from 6 flasks at once in 15min.

Top Bottom