Whipmix pro press motherboard

Manny

Manny

Reaction score
Hi
I made a mistake, tried to replace the motherboard battery of a pro press 100 and before I noticed the furnace was unplugged. This leads to erasing somehow the motherboard that is acting up now. Whipmix used to service the motherboard for a fee for people like me... not anymore. They will sell you the motherboard for $850 though.
Question: does anyone know other company that can fix this?
Thanks a lot

B

bullit

Reaction score
Hi
I made a mistake, tried to replace the motherboard battery of a pro press 100 and before I noticed the furnace was unplugged. This leads to erasing somehow the motherboard that is acting up now. Whipmix used to service the motherboard for a fee for people like me... not anymore. They will sell you the motherboard for $850 though.
Thanks a lot
Try Garland dental services.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Yes garland does it, I had mine reflashed with the firmware. I pulled the battery out to test it.. If i recall it was around $50. I got it back and it worked for a day maybe and its been sitting dead ever since, afraid to put more money in it.. was working fine before that..

2oothguy

2oothguy

Reaction score
Hi
Thanks a lot
Yea garland. They are great just received one of our back. Buy the shipping box from whip mix. It's about 35 bucks but it has all the packaging made for your furnace. That is if you don't have your old box. It's worth it.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Manny

Manny

Reaction score
Thank you, I already shipped it to them. Too bad Whipmix don"t take care of their customers anymore...

Manny

Manny

Reaction score
Yes garland does it, I had mine reflashed with the firmware. I pulled the battery out to test it.. If i recall it was around $50. I got it back and it worked for a day maybe and its been sitting dead ever since, afraid to put more money in it.. was working fine before that..
Thank you!

dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
Any knowledge of where to buy replacement parts for Pro Press 100 and Pro 100?

sndmn2

sndmn2

Reaction score
I dont know what yours needs but I have had the local compouter repair man solder stuff to the boards on old Whipmix ovens.

G

grantoz

Reaction score
manny how is your dog very cute!