Whip Mix Introduces ResinVest Investment For Use with Resin RPD Patterns

Matt Drury

Matt Drury

Whip Mix is pleased to announce the introduction of ResinVest phosphate investment, made specifically for burning out printed resin Removable Partial Denture patterns. The new investment is fiber-reinforced to strengthen the resistance of the investment to cracking and finning during the burnout of the resin pattern.

This high performance material offers a wide expansion range and optimal fit of the casting. It also features a rapid burnout technique in order to reduce processing time and increase productivity. Its fluid consistency promotes ease of investing, smooth casting surfaces and it divests easily.

If you would like a sample, or have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Attachments

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Staff member
Donator
Whip Mix is pleased to announce the introduction of ResinVest phosphate investment, made specifically for burning out printed resin Removable Partial Denture patterns. The new investment is fiber-reinforced to strengthen the resistance of the investment to cracking and finning during the burnout of the resin pattern.

This high performance material offers a wide expansion range and optimal fit of the casting. It also features a rapid burnout technique in order to reduce processing time and increase productivity. Its fluid consistency promotes ease of investing, smooth casting surfaces and it divests easily.

If you would like a sample, or have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
Is this contraindicated for use with milled wax or handwaxed frames? Could it be used for all, or 'gotta' keep'm separated'

Matt Drury

Matt Drury

Is this contraindicated for use with milled wax or handwaxed frames? Could it be used for all, or 'gotta' keep'm separated'
Great question JMN! We have tested the product on a few 3D printed castable materials, and our Vericore milled waxes and the investment has worked great! The labs who participated in a trial study of this material all had nothing but good things to say about the new investment. It should work with most resin/wax based materials. It's basically our formula one with a very fibrous material added to reinforce the investment making it more resistant to cracks, and finning. The added fibrous material allows for an increased expansion range and optimal fit, while allowing you to rapidly burnout the resin pattern which will reduce your process time and increase productivity.

JKraver

JKraver

Great question JMN! We have tested the product on a few 3D printed castable materials, and our Vericore milled waxes and the investment has worked great! The labs who participated in a trial study of this material all had nothing but good things to say about the new investment. It should work with most resin/wax based materials. It's basically our formula one with a very fibrous material added to reinforce the investment making it more resistant to cracks, and finning. The added fibrous material allows for an increased expansion range and optimal fit, while allowing you to rapidly burnout the resin pattern which will reduce your process time and increase productivity.
Is the very fibrous material asbestos?

JKraver

JKraver

High heat and fiber generally gives me pause, I am sure it is at least as safe as regular phosphate based investment.

Matt Drury

Matt Drury

Now y'all are just confusing me with the avatars! Will the real CatamountRob please stand up?

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Staff member
Donator
It's fiberglass reinforced just like the rest. YEA!

D

dr.dhaval thakkar

How can i get it in india?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guest Room
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Chat Bot:
    Room has been pruned!
    Chat Bot: Room has been pruned!
    Top Bottom