Which is better and more beneficial for labs?

user name

user name

Reaction score
Ive still got white tennis balls on the feet of my walker.

Ill be talking with Jensen shortly...I know they are selling windows 10 units now, so Ill ask about the Mighty Steins compatibility.

user name

user name

Reaction score
Jensen said I can go up to build 6215. Im guessing thats not current up to date stuff?

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
A new scanner such as medit T500 with latest software $13.000 plus

doug

doug

Reaction score
When you switched Doug, what did you do about CAM/ such as hyperdent? You stayed with Jensen?
Nothing as far as I remember, other than the dongle change. We've been through a couple of updates and switched to a couple of AG mills. Jason Frazier has taken care of all of our software needs completely.

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
For you guys who haven't updated Exocad in 4,5 years ? you will be shocked at all the new tools to make designing easier.
Call some of these companies to do a Teamviewer to see a single unit, multi-unit and bridge being designed.
Many of us are Old school, but designing with new Exocad updates is really sweet Cheers
Agree...we have stayed up to date the last couple years but before that we were running a 2013 version. What a difference. Nowadays though, by the time you add the Exocad modules and the software itself, it cost more than the actual scanner.

G

grantoz

Reaction score
the zz has certain things you can do that exocad cant a lot of stuff that exocad has is from zz development the new modelier software for example. you cant get that on normal exocad .

Z

ztech

Reaction score
If you have a branded version of exocad, it helps to learn to write XML files. It lets you remove some of the branded restrictions. The current exocad is 2.4 Plovid build is 7228.

doug

doug

Reaction score
Windows 10 isn't an issue with the Steinbechler scanner.

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
Ciao
Windows 10 isn't an issue with the Steinbechler scanner.
I was told by Jensen that Steinbechler scanner dose not function with windows 10

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
Is anybody out here running Steinbecher st2 on Windows 10?

doug

doug

Reaction score
We are, otherwise I wouldn't have commented. I found out when my computer guy updated everything in the lab. No problems

user name

user name

Reaction score
Id sure like to know why Jensen wouldnt allow a higher level of upgrade, but the salesman didnt know.
He said I could talk to technical to get the answers...for $100.
Thanks Dontknow

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Id sure like to know why Jensen wouldnt allow a higher level of upgrade, but the salesman didnt know.
He said I could talk to technical to get the answers...for $100.
Thanks Dontknow
You can go to a higher build number, but you will have to pay the difference between build # 6215 (10.08.2016) - # 7228 (10.16.2019)
The build number corresponds to the number of days elapsed since 01.01.2000. I don't think there is/was an official 6215 available.
If you are going to update you may as well make sure you will have the next release which is Galway and you may want to see how much all that costs compared to just buying a new dongle with the same modules you have.
How about that, I just saved you $100.

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
You can go to a higher build number, but you will have to pay the difference between build # 6215 (10.08.2016) - # 7228 (10.16.2019)
The build number corresponds to the number of days elapsed since 01.01.2000. I don't think there is/was an official 6215 available.
If you are going to update you may as well make sure you will have the next release which is Galway and you may want to see how much all that costs compared to just buying a new dongle with the same modules you have.
How about that, I just saved you $100.
First I've heard of this Galway. Have they come out an said what's going to be new?