Which Investment for Lithium Disilicate

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
I'd be happy with the odd free sample too.

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
Answering a question doesn't constitute selling, but it would be nice if Travis had the $$$$upport
Spoken like a guy who's got a free sample enroute....

Zubler USA

Zubler USA

Reaction score
This is one reason we have been present a lot less lately. But we try and add value in other ways as.much as we possibly can with support topics. Truthfully, this has been one budgetary choice we fight internally about a lot. But if we cant always send money, at least we can try and contribute in other ways. We think this network is important and considering the number of sponsors there were when we were a sponsor (3 or 4) things have grown quite a bit. I apologize for posting the numbers. I will try and be.more careful in the future.

I'll go sit in the corner with my dunce cap on now.

M

MarkDT

Reaction score
WITH THE NEW INVESTMENTS THAT HAVE HIT THE MARKET RECENTLY ( JP VEST, GC LISI INVESTMENT AND PREMIUM FROM IVOCLAR) HAS ANYONE TRIED ALL OF THESE ? IF SO , IS THERE A CLEAR WINNER.

THANKS,
JACK
I enjoyed the GC for LISI and I used it on EMAX as well it flowed better than the Ivoclar brand and I had a longer working time with it. And of course with really small anterior I would very gingerly flow the material into the crown or coping itself. And also there is an investment that can be placed in a hot oven and one that must be ran up. If your pressing then make sure the perimeters on your pressing unit are all aligned with the investment that you are using and ever so slightly score the top of te ring to vent gases. But always check the manufacturers recommendations first.

M

MarkDT

Reaction score
Thanks, I wasn't aware.
I never thought that you were yelling I just figured that you were human and pushed the wrong button such as we all do. It is funny now that the bloggers have invented a digital inflection. Or like me your halfway deaf and talk loud any how. ;)

Top Bottom